#9

-----No One's Pov----

"WOOOOHHHH!!!"

Shachi and Penguin kept cheering and be able to find a girl wearing such outfit and Bepo was just shy. Ikkaku chuckled, Law was driving the car and it was already annoying for him in the middle of the morning. Law didn't bring or wear his hat.

Law could only sigh, "Oh my!!" they all look at Ikkaku, who was surprised that other schools also visit the East Blue High. "So many people! Look! It has games as well!!" Shachi pointed at Bepo and Penguin looked at through the window excitedly, even Ikkaku is very excited.

"God! I miss festival school days!!" Penguin said excitedly, "Mhm!! I'm also excited! Bring me with you!" Bepo said full of excitement in his eyes. "We play first and after that, we can visit the Café that Nami was talking about!" Ikkaku said cheerfully, "Wanna join us!?" Ikkaku asks Law as Law parks the car.

They all got out of the car, as Law watch, Penguin, Shachi and Bepo were already running away.

Law can't help but watch them, like he was taking care of 4 kids on the playground. Ikkaku laughed at how Shachi got tripped while running. 'Are they kids??' Law thought in a sweat. As he followed them, all girls and boys or other students saw him.

Law was wearing a black long sleeve shirt with a collar and has buttons but half of it, on his chest showing, half unbuttoned, showing his tattoo on his chest. Both sides of the edge of his long sleeve were folded in his arm. Showing a tattoo on both of his arms as well.

{ Trafalgar Law's Wearing }

That's always his style and black pants with black shoes, a golden wristwatch on his right wrist, and in the light of the sun, his grayish eyes show the true color behind those pupils, golden yellow eyes.

Like it's been hiding in the shadows. It turned gray again, his golden-yellow eyes faded in a second, Ikkaku and the others already knew about this. Other female students suddenly approached him, trying to bond with him, they all blushed how hot he was.

Other male students as well, because of his golden wristwatch, they will have a chance to earn more money if they convince him, satisfy him, he might pay a double, but Law ended up ignoring them.

"Please Sir! Our games are fun to play!!"

"Have some lemonade Sir!!"

"Apple pie sir!!"

They're trying to bring him along and Law was getting more annoyed, he put both of his hand on his pocket and glared at them with his cold grayish eyes, didn't have any intention of buying or even playing. Shachi, Penguin, Bepo and Ikkaku are full of snacks and other costumes wrapped around their body, lots of stickers.