#40

------No One's Pov-----

After of thinking those questions wrapped around his head.

Was it Like? Was it Love? Was it just Lust for him?

Just what was it? He was so damn close.

He ignored his thoughts.

The hot kiss went over and over again. The way Luffy's legs just wrapped around Law's torso, the kiss was rough and greedy, like both of them are so goddamn thirsty.

Law wrapped his arms around Luffy's waist and change the position softly, he sat up on the bathtub and let Luffy sat on his lap. Law looks at Luffy who is looking at the position they were in.

Luffy looked up to Law, who was looking down at him, Law's arms around his waist were not even releasing him.  He was looking at Law who was just staring at him, locking his eyes to his. Law ended up smirking, Luffy stiffened at that sexy smirk.

"What made you so quiet all of a sudden??" Law kindly asks, and lifts Luffy's chin. "Nothing. About her.. Monet, I've always wanted to ask about your relationship with her." Luffy pushed Law from Law's chest, away just a little inch far away from him, "She and I are nothing but strangers, but she always likes me since we were kids. The promise I made for her was actually just a joke. But she nearly didn't listen at the end that it was a joke and still believes that the promise I kept for her was real. I just told her that promise because I want her to stop." Law simply answered it all, it made the atmosphere silent. He was going to touch Luffy again but Luffy simply held his wrist and gave him a cold expression.

"Torao, do you think a promise is a joke to her?.. She still thinks you promised her.. she still thinks you're going to be in a relationship with her at the end.."

Luffy muttered, Law's body stiffened as he suddenly calmed himself, "Then I'll tell her the truth as soon as pos---" Luffy cut his words.

"Then she'll be the one getting hurt Torao!! Torao.. I don't want to hurt anyone!!"

Luffy pushed Law away, "Wait! No!.. Look.. Luffy-ya, I didn't mean that I won't tell her! It's her fucking choice for not listening!!" the atmosphere between them was crumbling.

"But what if she gets hurt!? Who do you think is the one to blame!?.. Torao.. do you.." Luffy bit his lower lip and just turned around not to face Law, not showing the lower part of his body because of the water and the bubbles around them.

Not facing him does hurt a little in his chest, liking someone, Luffy does not even know and they were both doing such ridiculous things in each other's bodies.

Does he even feel the pleasure after Law talked about Monet? Luffy just couldn't accept it. Luffy just knew about the relationship just a little but he never felt this way before. It had mixed feelings. Luffy was thinking if Law likes Monet or not. If Law likes her, that makes Luffy feel like he lost in the game.

Luffy doesn't want it, Luffy doesn't like Law touching someone else, someone that is other than.

Luffy doesn't want to see Law like someone else. The mixed feeling of jealousy and anger.

"Do you even like her back when you guys were kids?.."

"No, I don't, I didn't even fucking like anyone back when I or we were kids." Law's voice was shaking a little, "I lied about that damn promise, I promise you wouldn't hurt anyone. I know you're not that kind of person to hurt anyone. It is me who is to blame, not you. If there's a problem I can fix it." Law said as he slowly walked towards Luffy, Luffy did move a flinch. Luffy just stayed quiet.