#35

--------No One's Pov------

After that day.

The beach day was finished and after that, Luffy didn't talk to Law. Moreover, he avoid him at any cost and need some fresh air. Like Law was invicible to him.

Luffy didn't even get in his car.

Law was frustrated, going straight back at home. Without saying a word. At his house, he went inside and needed some fresh air, he needed to do something about Luffy and him. If this continues, Luffy will ignore him, literally ignoring him everyday.

He was startled when he heard a noise coming from the living room. He went to the living room and saw Corazon. He never thought his dad would go home ahead of him.

"Did something happen between you and Luffy?"

He practically asked, Law was stunned for a moment and he calmed down a bit. "Why are you asking?" Law asked, "Nothing. I just noticed Luffy has been avoiding you, earlier, I asked him about you but his response is "I don't know". More likely he's mad at you." Corazon responds.

Law sat on the sofa, Corazon opened some beer beside him. He gazes at his dad. And gaze back down at the floor.

"Then what should I do to get him back?.."

Law muttered, Corazon was astonished a little and yet he smiled. "Do what is right. Do you like him? Or just your desires??" Corazon asked, "I.. I still don't know yet. But I'm pretty sure my desire for him is strong, very strong." Law was unsure what to respond to but he told the truth because he trusted him.

"Law.. desires or not. It's not just about the body. Figure it out yourself. Or you won't take him back, it's possible that he'll end up with someone sooner or later." Corazon said as he stood up and walked away, leaving Law alone in the living room. Law starts to rub his golden earrings.

He hummed for a moment, thinking what can make Luffy not avoid him again. Then he suddenly realized that he was his tutor. Which means, tomorrow, he'll be here at his house with him alone while Corazon is working.

Guessing he has a chance.

The next day.

Law knows what time Luffy's class ends. He parked his car at the gate. He saw other students surrounding him because of his car or the girls were looking at him. Right now he was desperately looking for Luffy. He suddenly saw a Straw Hat, he was with Zoro and Sanji.

Law drove straight to Luffy, outside, Luffy was startled by the car. Law opens the window by sliding down, "Get in. You might be forgetting that I'm still your tutor." Law calmly said, Luffy didn't say anything, Luffy even avoided his gaze.

Luffy waves goodbye to Zoro and Sanji, as he gets in the car. Law starts to drive, it was very quiet to the car. Very quiet. Luffy wasn't saying anything either, Law opened his mouth a little and wanted to have a small conversation.

"How's.. class?"

'Fuck. Just fuck my life.'

It cracked Law, this wasn't the question he wanted to ask. Law just stayed calm, he needs to be calm mostly this situation is literally super quiet.

"It was good..." Luffy slowly responds, Law fakely coughs, "Any quizzes or exams?" Law asked and Luffy shook his head slowly. Luffy was facing the window, did not even dare to look at him. Law just stayed silent in the car while driving, "Are you hungry?? Do you want me to buy you some food? How about dinner?" Law asked very politely. Being polite and kind was the first.