#36

-------No One's Pov------

Two days later, it was afternoon and Luffy's class just ended.

Law was waiting him in the car, he watch Luffy walk towards his car and jump in. "Let's go!!!" Luffy said energetically, Law nodded.

He was thinking about the next move, this should work this time, he has so many plans in his sleeves, as he drove at his house. Luffy went inside as well as Law.

"Do you want me to cook for you?" He asked politely, being polite wasn't his thing. That doesn't matter right now, Law just stares at Luffy, waiting for his answer, "You're cooking for me again!? Nishishishi!! I want some meat!!!" Luffy said excitedly as Law nodded.

"You want to learn how to cook right? Let me teach you how." Law said, "Really!?!? You're letting me cook this time!?" Luffy asked with a spark in his eyes. Law nodded in response, 'I hope this won't be fucked up..' Law suddenly remembers what Luffy cooks that time and it almost made him puke.

They both headed to the kitchen, as Law prepared some uncooked meat and some ingredients. "Torao I have exams coming. So teach me all the subjects today!!!" Luffy said in his honest tone and Law nodded. Law just threw his hat on the dining table.

After they ate, Law washed the dishes, Law watched Luffy head to the living room as he followed him. Luffy sat on the couch and Law was thinking if he can make a move now.

•|•|•

"If the first move didn't work out then that's a bummer.. well! Anyway! There's still a second! Make sure you touch him where his soft spot places in his body, more like cuddle him and pretend that you're just making fun of him. And start giving him some pecks in his soft spots!~"

Corazon explained, "It's not that hard, although, why do I feel like that's useless? Can't I just make him drunk?" Law crosses his arms, "That's cheating you idiot! Even he or she got drunk! Will he/she remember what happened!? What if he/she doesn't and asks several questions!?" Corazon said, as Law remembered when Luffy was drunk.

He indeed forgot some spots about what happened that night.

"Cuddling him or touching his soft spot won't do anything. He's strong and can make my body twist anytime." Law said. Thinking of something else.

"Wait.. "He"??.. "HE"!?!?"

"God.. here we go again.." Law muttered and facepalm helplessly as he sighed.

"Anyway, how about this then? Maybe I can......."

•|•|•

Law thought about it, he went back to the kitchen, and grabbed some drinks. Law put the orange juice of Luffy's drink because Luffy doesn't drink alcohol, so instead, he poured some orange juice instead, while him, he'll drink alcohol.

Law went back to the living room, "Here." he gave Luffy the orange juice, "Yosh! Thanks!" Luffy drank the juice as Law sat on the couch. As Law starts to teach Luffy and different kinds of lessons in different kinds of subjects.

He saw how Luffy was having a hard time, he looked at Luffy's waist, it was one of Luffy's soft spots. He had no other choice, he was going to touch it but Luffy dodge, "Hey! Torao! Look!! Is this good!?" Luffy showed him the paper with answers, "You did good." Law said, he gave him another answer sheet, it was now mathematics.