#7

-----No One's Pov----

It was morning. And it was also Monday.

In the class.

"Alright! Everybody here!?"

They all smile at their adviser, Rayleigh. Rayleigh was one of the best teachers in the school. It's been a while since there was his favorite student, Luffy.

"Okay! Everybody listen! A school festival will start on friday!" Rayleigh said with a smile on his lips, "YOOHOOO!!!" everybody cheered in the classroom.

"Anyways good luck! You guys can choose anything you like in this room! That can bring many people in! Because other students from other schools are also invited!" Rayleigh said as he waved his hand, "You guys handle it in your own ways! Good Luck!" He chuckled and left the room.

The students were so happy, to be a fact that Sanji, Nami, Luffy and Robin are usually classmates, Zoro, Franky and Ussop. A girl with a beautiful sky blue hair walks in front.

Her name was Vivi. "Alright guys!! Let's start choosing one of your thoughts!" Vivi said, "Ooh! Ooh! What about a museum!" One of her classmates said.

"I know!! What about food wars!---" Nami smack Luffy at the back of his head, "Oh shut it!!" Nami sighs, as the students laugh.

"What about a Haunted House!?!"

"Vivi! What about Drama!?"

"What about a circus!! We can play and convince the people! Also it can make people laugh!"

So many requests and Vivi liked all of them, Luffy and Robin also liked it. Robin suddenly raised her hand, "Robin??" Nami and Sanji tilted their heads, it seems Robin has in mind.

"What about a Café? Vivi? It's simple and classic. Also, it's easy to earn a small amount or a big amount of money. It can make people relax. And, you don't need to buy too much stuff, just our table and chair would be enough for the people and also a little bit of design or decorations in the classroom. We just need a little bit of effort in it. Mostly, we have Sanji here, he can make different kinds of coffee, tea or dessert. Well, I'm just suggesting it and I was thinking if you like it or not." Robin said with a chuckle, another student understood her while Luffy's eyes sparkled. "Desserts!!" He starts to drool. Sanji smirk, "I agreed with Robin San." Sanji said to Vivi.

"Me! Me! I agree!!" Luffy said, also Nami raised her hand as she agreed. Vivi chuckles, "Alright! Who likes Robin San's idea!!?" Vivi said with a huge warm smile on her lips.

All the students nodded as they nodded.

"I agree!!"

"I agree! Because it's true! If we just choose something else, we're just wasting our money, I agree about the Café!"

"Me too!!"

"Simple and Classic! I like it!!"

All of them smiled. "Café won and it seems it's easier than we thought, anyway, what's the name of our Café??" Vivi asks tilting her head.

"Can I also have another suggestion?"

Robin asks politely again and is slightly smirk. "Sure!" Vivi nodded, she also likes the idea of the café.

"Café is simple and classic, why don't we add something a little bit more fun in it?? The name that I chose is the "Maid Neko Café" that's the title I thought about." As Robin continues to explain once more, "A Maid Neko Café is all the girls in this classroom should be wearing a maid outfit with cat ears and a cat tail, the same for the boys. For me, I'm suggesting all of them should wear a Maid outfit, male or female. So it would be fun and interesting. Because if it's butlers for the boys, it's like the same Café we just always visited here in our town. So let's make it more interesting, all the boys in this class should wear the same outfit as us, maid neko outfits. Don't you think it's fun??" Robin explains everything with a soft chuckle.