#6

-----No One's Pov----

It was now 12 Am.

Luffy was entirely sleeping, snoring, he was very mischievous.

On the other hand, Law can't entirely sleep, whether its hot or not. Law was beside the Luffy, he rolled on the side then turn on the other side, "Dammit..!!" he mutter on his breath as he take off the blanket. Like it was a very hot atmosphere, he was uncomfortable even though the air conditioner was fine. He gazed at how Luffy was sleeping.

Luffy rubbed his eyes and woke up for a second, "What's that?.." he yawn. "What's wrong?" He asked and turned to Law, Law just turned away from Luffy. "Nothing, go back to sleep." Law said. Luffy finds it weird as he just closed his eyes comfortably.

Law yawn and sat up, his pajama long sleeve shirt has buttons but all of them are unbuttoned. Because that's how he sleeps sometimes, sometimes he sleeps shirtless. His chest was exposed and the tattoo on his chest, revealing it. Now he wants to take off the long sleeve shirt but he can't. Since Luffy was beside him, it seems Luffy understood and slept not too soundly, to make Law comfortable.

Luffy noticed that he was having a hard time sleeping. So instead, he just closed his eyes, even though he was mischievous at sleeping, he didn't make a sound which made Law turn to look at him.

Law moved a little close to Luffy, just staring at him. He seemed peaceful when he was sleeping quietly. 'It seems Mugiwara-ya knows how to control himself when he sleeps.' Law just stares at him for a moment.

"This guy, he didn't even ask me for pajamas, that's why he's so damn cold." Law sighed and imagined Luffy wearing his big pajamas. He hummed for a moment, 'It's not that bad.' he gazes back at Luffy. 'It's.. kinda cute.' Law thought.

"Fuck it.. this is the second time I just think something like that." Law scratched his head, he was sitting beside Luffy who was sleeping, but something suspicious about it.

Is Luffy really sleeping?

Law ignored that question tracking in his head, he shook his head. Law leaned closer to Luffy's face if Luffy was really sleeping, it startled Law when Luffy moved a little on the side, his body just moved on the side, facing the left. Law was on the right, beside him, Law just sighs.

Law stared at him once more, Luffy was still wearing his uniform, Luffy's necktie was a mess, half of his uniform long sleeve shirt is unbuttoned. He seems very comfortable. It makes Law leaned closer a bit.

To his cheeks, down to Luffy's neck, he doesn't know what's happening right now but it felt like Luffy's scent is dragging him along. The more he leaned closer to Luffy's neck, the more he got dragged like everything in his thoughts is fading. Not thinking of anything or anyone right now, just Luffy's scent and how cute Luffy actually was.

His breath becomes husky and hotter, his hands clench right now. He was forcing himself not to touch Luffy.

Law clenched his jaw for a moment. 'Calm down. I need to calm myself down.' Law can't get away with it, Law leaned more closer to Luffy. Down to Luffy's shoulders, Law wants to take a bite of Luffy's shoulder, the tension was getting heater for him, the atmosphere was changing.

His eyes suddenly change that it gazes at Luffy's lips. Law's other hand, moved to the other side of Luffy. Like he was pinning Luffy down to bed, as he just leaned to Luffy's ear, his breath was hotter, his body was sweating, as he called Luffy's name, with a husky low tone of voice very close to Luffy's ear.