#13

-------No One's Pov------

After dinner.

"Truth or dare!!"

They have a big massive room, Law chose it for them because Penguin and Shachi want a sleepover for all of them in one big room.

Some of them are sleeping on the bed and on the floor. Of course, girls sleep on the bed while boys are on the floor.

They were all circled playing Truth or Dare. Law sits on the edge of the bed because he doesn't want to sit with them, they were pushing each other or pulling each other. 

Like it was very tight for everybody to sit closer to their closest friends, Robin was just behind Nami, she was enjoying the game.

"C'mon! Join us!!"

Chopper said, "No. I have no intention of playing a game, I'm just gonna watch instead of playing." Law said, "Oh c'mon!! Law! It would be fun!!" Ikkaku added, and Law shook his head again.

"Trafalgar don't be boring! Join us!!"

Everybody was trying to let him join but all he did was shake his head as a "No". Law just doesn't want to play, he gazes at Luffy who was answering every funny answer about getting to tell the truth or dare.

His eyes are only gazing at one person who was enjoying the game so much, he was so opposite to Luffy.

Luffy was a very sociable type and he was not. That's what he wanted to ask himself, it was clearly opposite of him but his feelings were mixed up and was a mess just because of him. Is it because Luffy is sociable to everyone??

They'd kiss that night because he felt something between them.

Law stood up, "I'm going back to my room. I'm not going to sleep with you guys." Law walks out of the room, if he keeps looking at Luffy and gets caught again, it will just be a trouble for him.

"What a cold guy he is. I have never seen him smile since the very beginning when I met him." Zoro said as he drinks his booze, "Maybe that's his attitude. Or maybe not in the mood?" Sanji said confusingly, "He smiles when he's in a good mood sometimes." They all turned to Bepo, Bepo was smiling at them.

"Good mood?? Does that mean he's not in a good mood when he is with us??" Brook asked politely, "No, what he means is. He smiles when he's in the mood to do it, it's just that's the way he is. Even though he is not smiling, he's also having a good time when he's not with us. You guys may see him sometimes hot-headed or like going to explode but they're still human inside him, half 50%." Penguin said.

"Talk about humans, he's like a robot and cold blooded beast when he's mad, more like he's an emo type of person than a doctor. But since we saw him very friendly to Luffy, we can't think how cute he is." Nami said making everybody laugh.

"Kind of???" Ussop raised one of his brows, now come to think of it. "Say Luffy! Have you seen him smile before???" Ussop asked, Luffy was playing with the bottle.

"Yep!! I did!! He sometimes acts cold!! Nishishishi!!" Luffy chuckles, "So he acts cold? Huh, strange. Luffy, what about in person? Have you seen him smile when he's with you??" Zoro asked straightforwardly.

"When he's with me?? Well, he is always upset about how lazy I am when it comes to studying! But he smiles at me when I get good grades or scores like he's proud of me!! Torao also cooks some dinner for me so we eat together!! And when it comes to the project!! He helped me a lot!!! He let me borrow one of his things here and there!! He let me do whatever I want here!! Isn't Torao so kind!?!?" Luffy said with a huge grin.