#18

-------No One's Pov------

"I'm already fucking tired when it comes to parties Mugiwara-ya."

Law said irritatedly. "C'mon!! We are all going to be bored in one week so Nami is planning to have one in her house!! Ikkaku and your friends are invited!! C'mon!!" Luffy jumped down the table and grabbed Law's wrist, shaking it.

Law can't help but sigh. "Fine." Law finally agreed as Luffy grinned. "But promise me one thing." Law looked at Luffy, "??" Luffy tilted his head. "Promise me that you won't make a mess in the party, like last time. I got involved with your mess last time at the party. This time, it will be Nami-ya's party, so if you have a mess, control your temper." Law said, Luffy nodded of understanding.

"Yosh!! I promise!!! Nishishishi!! My other classmates are also there!! Our new friend Merilyn as well!! It will be a big party!!" Luffy mentioned her name again.

It seems his choice of going was a good choice.

"You didn't give her a nickname???" Law asked as Luffy shook his head, Law could only look at Luffy in relief somehow, but somehow it also angers him when Luffy calls her name from one to another.

"I want another promise."

"Another one??"

Law nodded as he leaned down to Luffy's ears to whisper softly.

"Don't be too close to Merilyn-ya at the party, it would be bothersome for me. Can you do that?? She's quite annoying. You can talk to her, chat with her, although, I'm warning you. I'll punish you when I see you spending time with her in the entire party."

Luffy shivers at Law's voice, he was scared to be what punishment he'll do to him, will Law not let him visit his house for a week?? Or not cook for him?? That's the only thought in his mind right now.

"MHM!! I WON'T!!!"

Luffy said in a truthful tone of voice. He doesn't want to be punished. Law could only smirk, as he walked towards his office chair and sat down.

"We're friends now right?" Luffy is full of excitement.

"If that's what you want then.. I give up. Call whatever you like. It won't stop you from doing that all day anyway." Law just sighs and gives up again. He watches Luffy jump full of victory, he slightly smiles. He's smile faded after Ikkaku came in.

"Luffy, your friends are here. It's your time to go." Ikkaku said with a smile, "Really!?!? Yosh!! Bye Torao!! Ikkaku also knows about the party!!" he left the office.

"Having a good time?"

Law just rolled his eyes again, "C'mon, just admit that you're jealous of that girl named Merilyn." Ikkaku crosses her arms and is fully smirked. "I'm not jealous. There's nothing to be jealous about." Law responded as Ikkaku only gave him a chuckle.

After two days.

•|•|•

"We're damn leaving!! Here's the rules! First! If you want to sleep here, at least you have some friends!! Second! If you don't! Sleep with your friends!!"

Luffy nodded, "Text us if someone touches you!! Alright!?" Ace gives Luffy a lesson as he sighs. "I'm worried for our little brother, Sabo!! Why can't he just come with us!!? It's only for three days!" Ace said worriedly, Sabo chuckled.