CHAPTER 1

"Ahhh"Angel sighed as she entered the skybar.
" Why is it so hard to be a CEO?I can't let my hard earned efforts go into a garbage can "
She sat at the bar and ordered a bottle of whiskey.She began to pour it in her glass and took it sip by sip until she was drunk.
~~~~~
Another place in the bar.
"Why is it so hard to get a reasonable job?it is killing me,seriously" Wale sighed as he drank his bottle of whiskey;he was almost drunk.He has being searching for a new job for three months and has not found any.
"Hey cutie,how are you doing?"
Wale looked up and saw a very drunk beautiful lady standing beside him with a glass of whiskey in hand.
"What are you doing?sit,sit" He said to her and she happily sat down beside him.
"Are you drunk?" Wale asked.
"No,i didn't drink at all"
"Then what's that?" Wale looked at the glass in her hand as he smiled,she also looked at it and then hid it behind her back and said,
"Nothing,I'm Angel"
"Wale"
"You are cute"Angel said,making Wale burst into laughter and he answered,
" I know"
*ZmZmZm*Angel's phone began to ring loudly.She picked it up and answered it.
"Who's this?"
"Angel,where are you?"
"In a bar "
"Liar,what will you be doing in a bar on a thursday?"
"Am serious""Tell me where you really are"
Seeing that her friend didn't believe her,Angry sent a picture of her in the bar to her friend.
"Do you believe me now?"
"Yeah,am coming to pick you up"
"No,don't" Angel said,but before she could finish,her friend cut the call.
"Who's that?"Wale asked Angel as she put the phone in her bag.
" My friend "
"Is she coming to pick you up?"
"Yes,but i don't want to go"she said crying as she hugged Wale.
" No,don't cry,okay"Wale said as he patted her back gently.Angel looked up and then suddenly kissed him,Wale was shocked,but then couldn't resist the urge to return her kiss.As they got engrossed in the kiss,her friend ran into the bar and suddenly stopped.The first thing she caught sight of immediately she got in was the two of them,she smiled and then took a picture of them before going to meet them.
She sat on a chair and cleared her throat,interrupting the two of them.
"Hey Rachael,i told you not to come"
"Hi,Angel's friend" Wale said smiling.
"Look at you, both of you are drunk.who are you?" Rachael asked,looking at Wale.
"Am Wale"
"Okay,Angel let's go"
"Okay"Angel stood up and dragged Wale with her.When they got to the car,Rachael entered her car first expecting Angel to also get in,when all of a sudden,Angel and Wale began to run towards Angel's car laughing.
" ANGEL"Rachael watched and shouted as they got in the vehicle and drove off.
"How can she drive when she is drunk?" Rachael murmured as she got into her car and drove after them.
Not long after,Angel and Wale got into the house and locked the door.They went straight into the bedroom,removed their clothes and then climbed the bed,kissing as if it was their last night alive as the night went by.