CHAPTER TEN

"Do you know how many iphone's are in the world?how do i track them all"
"It's fine,am dialing her number again"
"What is it again?" Angel asked in frustration.
"Which iPhone is it?"
"It's iPhone 13,what yours with it?"
"Nothing.You know,i am a man that has control of his emotions,i will no longer disturb you about my love,cause am over it but please I will only ask for my job back"
"Great,cause if you want my love,you won't get it but about your job,i guess......NO" Angel shouted and then cut the phone call.
"Stupid pride" Wale said hissing.
"Kmm" Andrew was trying as much as possible to hold back his laughter but seeing Wale's face,it only got harder by the second.
"Do you want to laugh?"Wale asked frowning.
" No,who was laughing?i was not laughing "
"It's an iPhone 13"
"Okay.Wale,am really sorry for you,the only lady you ever liked is acting hard to you because of your status"
"Just shut up and track her"
"I should shut up?"Andrew asked looking at Wale with his eyebrows raised.
" No,i didn't mean that,am sorry,just....go on"
Andrew looked back at the computer and was typing as fast as his hands could go.
"Will you tell me what you are doing?"
"No"
"Why?"
"Explaining to you is like fetching water into a woven basket"
"What?that's abusive,am not a dummy"
"In this case,you are"
Since Wale could not find anything to counter back,he decided to just stay quiet,the earlier he finds her,the better.
"Found her"Andrew said after ten minutes.
" Finally,where?"
"An abandoned warehouse called 'All For Me'"
"All for me" What was the warehouse for?"
"Clothing"
"Ohh,i knew it was a warehouse, we will find her"
"You didn't know,how would you know?"
"All the stories and movies aren't only for fun,some are based on real life experiences"
Andrew thought about it for a while and as he was about to comment on it;
"Andro,boss is on his way here" Mark reported.
"Yeah,thanks,greet everyone for me"Andrew said as he shut the laptop.He pulled the rug and there was a secret opening,he opened it,they went in then pulled the rug back and covered the opening.
" Don't shout,you shout,we are doomed"Andrew warned.
"Why would i shout?" Wale chuckled.
"Because of that"Andrew pointed,but before Wale could realize it,he had already reached the water slide.He immediately stopped and said;
" Why is there a water slide?"He was breathing fast.
"Are you okay?"
"No"
"So you are scared of a water slide?" Andrew asked mockingly.
"No" Wale said frowning at him.
"Okay,bye then,try not to scream" Andrew said as he pushed Wale down the slide.
"AHhmmmm"Wale was going to scream but he immediately shut his mouth,he couldn't afford the boss hearing him down there.
Immediately he got to the end,he finally released his breath.Andrew stood beside him and said;
" Were you holding your breath throughout the ride?"
"Yes,and i think my hand is broken,it hit something up there"
"Let me see"Andrew took his hand with the palm up and then suddenly,out of the  blues,he hit the back of Wale's hand forcefully.
*KRAN*The bones of his hand sounded as he shut his eyes in pain.
" There you go"
"Do you have any idea how painful that was?"
"But i fixed it for you,be grateful"
"Did we have to pass the slide?"
"No"
"What?"
"There's a second way,in case someone is following me"
"Why did we pass the water slide then?"
"Cause i knew you were scared of it"
"What if i had fainted?"
"You won't die"
"That's not good at all,i didn't expect that from you .....but an unrelated question,shouldn't you have carried the laptop with you?what if she is carried somewhere else?"
"The boss will notice if i carry my laptop or take anything but i have to say,that was a pretty sensible suggestion,you are wiser than i have always thought you were"
"Thanks" Wale said smiling genuinely but as he thought more about it,it felt more like an abuse.He looked at Andrew and the moment he saw the smirk on his face,he knew it was not a compliment,his smile disappeared and he walked towards his bike.
They went back home,thinking of what next to do.When they got to their house,an idea suddenly popped into Andrew's head.
"I have a great idea,but not for two people to execute"
"Let's call James in,to make it easy for us"
"But we can't trust him,he has changed a lot,recently"
"Let's call him in,then we can make a secret escape for ourselves just in case"
Just as Andrew finished his suggestion there was a knock on the door.Wale went there to check and saw Angel standing there looking nervous.