CHAPTER SIXTEEN

The two of them calmly walked towards the other enormous room to inform the boss about the latest news.
~~~~~~~~
"We should help her" Angel said.
"You do remember that Richard is still there right?" Wale asked with brows raised.
"We can fight him,two against one"
"Two unskilled against one skilled"
"I am skilled,i have learnt fighting through Chinese movies"
"I have never witnessed a woman  going on a suicide mission before now"
"It is not a suicide mission,if you don't come with me,i will go alone"
"It is a suicide mission,also he will catch you too and tell your mum"
"If my mum comes here,she will tell everyone to do a thorough search and they will probably find us"
"True point,let's go"
Just as they were about to push the pile of clothes in front of them,they heard a sinister laugh.Mrs Leonard had arrived.
"Oh my,after all your running,you are back to square one"
She said as Rachael's face became pale.
"Please,don't kill me,i would do anything"
"Anything?" She asked with a grin.
"Yes anything,in as much as i don't have to kill"
"Do you think you are in a state to give conditions?"Richard asked smiling.
" I have something for you to do,if you can do it,you are free"
"And why should I believe you?" Rachael asked.
"I guess you don't have to,extend my greetings to your parents when you eventually get there"
"Wait,what do you want me to do?"
"Kill Angel" Mrs Leonard said staring deeply into her soul.Rachael was stunned at her condition,she said it so straightforwardly,like there was nothing wrong with what she just said.
"Mrs Leonard,see how you just said it,like what you said is a normal thing that is done everyday,have you no shame?your own daughter"
"Do you have a problem with that?"
"YES" Rachael screamed immediately.
"Okay then,tell me if she is here"
"I have a problem with that too"
"Okay then" Mrs Leonard said as she stretched her hand to Richard standing beside a table.Richard handed her a hammer and she shook it in front of Rachael to scare her. Rachael immediately understood what she was trying to do and decided to harden herself...if she could.
"I don't care what you do,i will not tell"
"Wow,you are acting tough but we both know that you can't do it for so long,one strike and you........" Mrs Leonard decided to stop there and let Rachael complete it herself.
'It's true i can't act strong when i know very well that i am not,but do i have a choice right now' Rachael thought.
"You know i discovered something,you are not so strong either,and you are also not that wise"
"What?"
"I discovered you love your husband more than you think you do,just admit it and show him love "
"Shut up"
"Also,you don't even hate me,you don't even know me much,you are just searching for someone to pass your aggression on"
"SHUT IT AND JUST TELL ME WHERE SHE IS"Mrs Leonard shouted as she hit the hammer on Rachael's pinkie finger.
" AHH SHIT"Rachael screamed.
"Are you ready to talk?"Mrs Leonard asked with her face red in anger.
" I have survived one,i am sure i can survive another as she runs out of the bar"Rachael said intentionally.
Mrs Leonard looked at Richard and smiled widely.
"So you truly won't tell me,i guess i will be back then" Mrs Leonard said as she gave Richard the hammer and headed out. She was on her way to the bar,she believed Rachael mistakenly spilled the beans.
When she got to the bar,she ordered everyone to check thoroughly for any sign of Angel. After ten minutes of inspection,the policeman said;
"I don't think she's here"
"I got the info from the girl that she saved"
"Are you sure that she didn't tell you that deliberately?"
"She unintentionally spilled the beans"
"Are you sure that she didn't do it deliberately?" Mr Baker asked once again.
This time,Mrs Leonard thought properly about it and discovered that she had done it intentionally. She became vexed and stormed back to the chamber.
"For the trouble you caused me to walk down there,you are a goner"
She said as she grabbed the hammer one more time.Just as she raised the hammer,a bright light shone to the building accompanied by the loud honking of a car's horn. It immediately alerted everyone including the boss and Richard,they went out to confirm and deal with things appropriately before coming back to their business.
The instant they left,Angel left her hiding and ran to Rachael saying;
"I am so sorry about her,are you okay?"
"Yes,at least am alive"
"Great timing James"
"What?what did i do?"
"Were you not responsible for the light?"
"Which light?"
"That just shone"
"I didn't see any light"
"James,where did you go?"
"Uhmm,we went to get bread,we were starving and it is already late so we actually don't know about anything that just happened"
"Then who was it?"Wale asked as he cut the rope one more time.
" How did he even use the rope you cut at first?this guy is a bastard"Angel asked frowning.
"It isn't the same one,dummy" Wale answered her.
"Let's get out of here" Rachael said happily.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Stop that car" Richard commanded his boys.
The car with the bright light and the horn was moving round the building.Richard's boy got into their car and chased after it. After moving round the building twice,they decided to cut the driver by staying directly in front of the car.
As the car was moving towards them,they parked the car vertically to stop the driver but the car didn't reduce speed,it kept coming with constant speed towards them.