CHAPTER 27

"We should go,she looks weird"Angel said.
They began to go back towards the centre of the city.
*BAM*The woman's head blew up.
"AHH"Angel screamed as her heartbeat increased.
"What was that about?"Mike asked.
"I don't know,but i think her head just blew up"Rachael said.
"Hold on,let me check it out"Richard said.
"I believe you should move back like i am doing right now"James said as he took slow steps back.
"If i move back,who will check it out?"Richard questioned.
"Then go ahead"James said with a smile.
Richard walked to the woman and said to them;
"It's a robot,seeing that there is no blood and i can see the wires slightly"Richard said.
"What is a robot doing in a place like this?"Rachael asked curiously.
"You can see that there is no one here,maybe it was put to monitor this place"Wale said.
"We are probably not safe here"Angel said.
"Yeah,we could have died if we were close up"Rachael complained.
"I guess you are correct but let's leave this place"Wale said as he began to walk away.
"Hold on,do you think Mike and Mr Leonardo are robots?"Angel asked.
"Yes,they probably are"Wale said as he stopped and turned around smiling.
"What about we confirm that?"Rachael opined.
"How do we do that?"Wale said.
"Water"Rachael said.
"Yes,i like that. We appear secretly and pour water all over Mike from a top floor.
"Is that really necessary?"James asked looking at Wale.
"Also,which top floor? I don't think i have seen any second floor since we came here"Rachael said.
"I have"Wale said.
"That is not necessary,we will just make him drink something,just to be certain"James said.
"Okay,when do we do that?"Angel said.
"As soon as possible,so we can know whether to trust them with Andrew or not"Wale said.
"It's getting late,we should go eat and then call Mike"Rachael said.
"Wale,watch out"Angel shrieked.
Wale jumped to his right the moment he heard  her and then stood up and ran towards them. They burst into laughter and that was when he realised that they pranked him.
"Wow,so that's funny"Wale said frowning.
"Am sorry,my heart was still beating very fast and i needed something to cool it down"Angel apologised.
"And you found no other way than to make mine worse"Wale complained and the others laughed.
"All of you had better watch out,i am coming for you"Wale threatened and then began to walk back to the main base.
"Oh come on Wale"Richard said as he walked after him.
"Don't be mad"Angel said as she followed Richard  and the others followed after her.
They walked to the dining hall together through the aid of the map which only Richard could read.
"If not for Richard,we would be lost"Angel said.
"Where did you learn to read a map?"Wale asked.
"School,and i also had to use maps for direction during some operations"Richard said.
"Okay then,we are here,let's eat"Rachael said as she sat and they brought them food.
"It looks delicious"Angel said.
"Where is Mike?"Wale said looking around.
"We should see him soon enough"Richard said.
"Hey guys"Mike said as he walked towards them.
"Jackpot"Wale said silently.
"My friend"Mike greeted Wale.
"Don't greet me,will you eat with us?"Wale asked.
"Yeah sure"Mike said and then sat down.
"Can we get a drink?"Angel asked.
"Yeah sure,hold on"Mike said and then went behind the kitchen curtains.
"How should we do it?"Rachael asked.
"Leave that for me"Wale said.
"Don't be excessive,alright Wale"James said.
"Sure,sure"Wale said.
Mike came back to sit bringing drinks for them.
"Where's yours?" Wale asked when Mike didn't get one.
"We are not allowed to drink on duty" Mike explained.
"Why not? Not even with us?" Angel said with a pouting face.
"Am sorry,but no"Mike said.
"It's okay,it's fine"Wale said. He stood up with his drink in his hand and then went behind Mike and put his arms on his shoulder in a romantic position.
"You know,i don't like you because there is a probability you will steal my crush away from me"
"Of course,i also don't like you cause you don't like me"

"But anyways,are we cool since i have apologized"
"Yeah sure"
"Cool"Mike said and then began to remove his hands slowly. Just when his hands were about to leave Mike's shoulders,he stylishly poured the drink on his body.
"Oh,so sorry,am sorry"Wale apologised.
"Oh,no worries"Mike said as he brushed the water off his body in a very fast pace.
"I happened to wear double clothing today,due to cold,such luck right. It's okay, I will be back "Mike said and then walked out of the dining room really fast.
"Did you see that?" Wale said as he sat back on his seat.
"Something should have happened if he was a robot"Angel said.
"Stupid double clothing"Wale said pained.
"I don't think he is a robot"Richard said.
"Yeah,we have to find help for Andrew's sake "James said.
"But we still can't trust them yet" Wale said.
"We could just ask them about the robot that blew up" Richard opined.
"They would find excuses and they will suspect" Wale said.
"Shouldn't he have come back by now?"Rachael soliloquized.
"Exactly,let's go find him" Wale said.
"Won't you eat? Look in front of you,we have all finished but you haven't touched yours" Richard said.
"It's getting late,no time" Wale said and then stood up.
The others looked at themselves and the followed him.
"Why are you doing all this?" Rachael asked curiously.
"We have to know if we can trust them,we have to do something about Andrew's case,he shouldn't suffer there" Wale explained.
"I don't think that's it,i think you just wish to expose Mike" James said.
"I wish he is not,if he is,it means there is no available help for Andrew" Wale said sadly as he looked around.
"Oh,see Mike" Rachael said looking at Mike expressing a strong feeling of discomfort. He was sitting on the floor with his hands over his right leg.
They walked up to him,bent low and spoke with him.
"Are you okay?" James said.
"No" Mike answered truthfully.
"What's wrong?" Angel asked.
"My body reacts to refrigerated things " Mike said. They all looked at themselves with faces that said;
"Oh no,he is making up excuses,maybe he is a robot"
"Let me check it out for you " Wale said and Mike removed his hand from his leg.
They were all shocked,their eyes widened and they looked at themselves.