CHAPTER FOURTEEN

"Oh come on Richard,you know i can't do this. I am just trying to achieve my dream,i have not reached this level and i don't think i want to,at least not yet.Let's still leave the gun kill for now"James said as he handed Richard the gun.
"Really? the James i know isn't scared of anything"
"That James is freaked out by blood,so please let's leave that for now"James said waving his hand at Richard.
"You think i don't know what you guys are planning?"
"Well,since you know let me tell you something"
~~~~~
"Andrew,what is he doing?"Angel asked in fear.
"I do not know.James,what the hell are you doing?"Andrew asked angrily.
~~~~~'
"I and Andrew joined gangster life.We didn't tell anyone,not Wale,not you, because we thought you would oppose to it not knowing that you are a master yourself"
"What?not that?"
"Then about what?i don't think there's anything else to tell"James said holding his chin in thought.
~~~~~~
"How can one lie with such a straight face,so convincing,if it was not my friend that was kidnapped,i could have forgotten what i came here for.Thank goodness he decided to help us"Angel said with a big smile on her face.
She was still finding it hard to loose the stupid rope,it was so tight and roughly tied.
"The person that did this is so careful"She said sarcastically.
Just as she was getting tired,the door opened slowly and Wale went in.
"Oh,see who's back"Angel said furiously.
"I can't confront him,let's just get out of here"
"Gladly"
Wale had come with a knife,he cut the rope and as they were about to go out,they heard a woman's voice.
"Oh no,my mum"Angel whispered.
"Oh no"Rachael said in fright.
"Come"Angel said as she dragged the both of them to a corner with a small pile of clothes.
When in hiding,Wale was in front of Angel,looking at her.
"What are you doing?"Angel asked.
"What?it is tight here,i can't move at all"Wale complained.
"If you try anything funny,i will push you out and they would catch you red handed"Angel threatened.
"Yeah,i you can move"Wale jested.
"Shut it,both of you"Rachael complained.
"James,leave as soon as possible"Angel said urgently.
~~~~~~
"It's getting dark,i will get going now,nice to see you again Richard"James said and Richard nodded.
Immediately James got to bar,he ran as his legs could carry him,he was faster than anyone thought he was and he was happy about it.He ran to a not so far away car and got into it,the car was camouflaged but he was there when they were covering it,so he remembered where it was.
"Hope no one followed you?"The guy inside asked.
"No,is everything going well?"
"Not really"
"Guy,is James there?"Angel asked.
*I hope you were not thinking wrongly,of course it was Angel's car*
"Yes"
"Please tell me you have a way out of here" Wale pleaded.
"The best way is to get a distraction but if James goes there again,he is doomed.I will call the cops,it will be a perfect distraction and it will get their mind off you"Andrew suggested.
"I guess we can try that"Wale said.
Andrew called the cops and was about to explain when James snatched the phone and said crying;
"Please help,we are trapped in a warehouse 'All For Me'.We were kidnapped,we managed to escape but we are still in the building and they are searching for us,hellllp"
"Where exactly are you?which room?"The policeman asked but James didn't answer and put off the phone.Andrew was quite confused,so he decided to explain.
"We are not sure if the police is involved in all this,if we tell the cops their exact location,they might tell her mum but if they are not,it will be a perfect distraction" Andrew nodded in understanding,he actually hoped that things will go well .
     The police arrived after five minutes,the search was still going on.
"You must find them NOW"Mrs Leonard screamed.
"Boss,we can't seem to find them,i think they have eloped"A lady said.
Mrs Leonard grabbed her shoulder tightly and said;
"If you don't find them,your head goes for it"
The lady shivered in fear and the moment her boss released her,she ran away.It was risky for her remain there.
Suddenly,a guy came to meet her and bowed.
"Philip,how are you?how is the search going?"She asked.
"We will definitely find them but for now,Mr Baker is here"
"The policeman?"
"Yes"
"Continue searching"
Mrs Leonard walked into the second room to meet Mr Baker,the policeman.
"Good day Mrs,i think i should tell you this important info,someone here called the cops and said they were kidnapped"
"Yes,we are searching for i think,two people,they are in hiding somewhere right now"
"I will help you get them,don't worry too much"He said as he walked out.
~~~~~~
"Oh no,did you hear that?"Angel asked.
"Yes,the policemen are working for her"Rachael said.
"What do we do now?"Wale asked holding back laughter.
"What are you doing?"Angel asked as it seemed like it was getting harder for him to hold the laughter.Just as he was about to burst into laughter,both Rachael and Angel covered his mouth with their hands and pinched him with their other hands.
"hmm"He sounded in pain and they both removed their hands.
"What is funny to you right now?"Rachael asked angrily.