CHAPTER THIRTY

"Can't you tell that was intentional?" Rachael asked.
"You made me embarrass myself"
"Did i? You just did so yourself"
"But you planned it" Wale complained.
"No"James said.
"Kneel" Wale said.
"What?"
"I am not the only one facing this embarrassment today,kneel" Wale said.
"You know i won't do it"
"Ooh" Wale said nodding his head and then went to sit.
James looked confusingly at him as he walked back to his seat.
"That's all" James murmured.
"Okay,so now that that is settled,let's progress" Mike said and offered Frank a seat.
"So i was told about your friend that was arrested a while back" Frank mocked.
"I don't think that can be called a while back anymore" Angel said.
"Yeah,it's been a long time now" Rachael said.
"Sorry ladies,you were left to this incompetent men to handle things"
"What?"Wale was offended.
"I will take care of things from now on,i will make sure everything comes through. Ahh,you must have been through a lot"Frank assured them sweetly.
"What happened to you back then? You are acting all sweet now?"James asked him.
"At least it's better than that jackass Frank we once came across"Wale said staring sternly at Frank.
"I have changed you know"Frank said smiling.
"AHH"The both of them scoffed.
"As if"James said rolling his eyes.
"Who knew you would become a sweet gentleman and leave your hoodlum life behind?"Frank stated a point.
"True?Good.Now let's get back to the case at hand"Frank continued since James didn't talk back.
"Why are you helping us?You wanted me to kneel and beg you,i didn't,so why are you helping out?I find it strange,don't you think?"James questioned.
"I have no choice.Apart from my friend here,Mike,someone else had asked me for a favour,and that was to save your friend. Whether you knelt or not,i had to do it,i can't because of one stupid child battle betray two close friends of mine"Frank answered with a smirk.
"Hold up,so the kneel was not necessary?"Wale asked with eyes wide open.
"Nope.One advice for you my friend,you had better be careful or women will be the end of you.You didn't hesitate to kneel in front of me just because of a lady.They can definitely catch you with a lady,if you were asked to walk into fire to impress her,would you do it?"Frank asked with all seriousness.
Wale looked at Angel and then said;
"I will walk into fire for you,Angel"
"Oh wow,i was wrong,he has already been caught"Frank said.
"Dummy"Angel said spanking Wale's head,but it was pretty clear she was blushing.
"Okay,back to Andrew"Mike said clapping his hands to get their attention.
"Oh yes,what do you suggest we do?"James asked.
"Well,i am not entirely sure.You have to explain the incident to me,we will visit Andrew and investigate it"Frank explained.
"When do we visit him?"Rachael asked.
"Maybe after a after breakfast rest"Frank answered.
"So let's finish up here"Wale said.
"Can't we just go right after breakfast?"Angel asked.
"We can"Frank answered nodding.
"Good,let's do that"James said also nodding.
Rachael looked at Richard and noticed he was absent minded.She looked at everyone to be sure if anyone else noticed and when she realised they didn't,she used her leg to hit him slightly and mouthed:
"You good?"
"Yeah"Richard mouthed back and then continued his meal.
"Your friend is a very silent one"Frank brought Richard to the spotlight.
"Yeah,he doesn't talk much"Wale said looking at Richard.
"I wonder how Andrew is doing"Angel said as she ate.
      After the breakfast,they all headed towards the station that Andrew was taken to.
On their way,as they were about to get out of the gate of the city,curiosity got ahead of Richard and he enquired;
"Who is your other friend that asked for the favour to save Andrew?"
"Ohh,the silent one talked.Anyways,it was a police friend of mine,you might know him,Michael"
They all looked at themselves and the atmosphere suddenly changed.
"What is this?What is going on?"Frank questioned them.
"Wasn't it Michael that snitched our location to those bad guys in the first place?"Angel asked Rachael beside her.
"It wasn't.He explained the unfortunate incident to me and i can assure you that it was just an unpleasant coincidence.He didn't call them"
"Should we believe that?"Rachael murmured.
"Probably not,maybe we should get a better way"Wale said as he paused.
"I did wonder why it was you that came,but maybe you haven't changed after all"James said as he also stopped.
"I promise you this is not a conspiracy and i have proof"Frank said as he also stopped and turned around to face them.
"If he was with them,he would have just called them straight up,why call the cops first,don't you think?"Frank asked.
     They all thought about it for a while and realised it wouldn't make sense for him to do it that way.
"Also,like i said earlier,i wouldn't betray my friend"Frank continued.
"Let's trust him for now,i don't think he is among them"Richard commented.
"Okay then,let's move on,i will trust Richard"Wale said.
"Good,let's go"Frank said and they went out the gate into two cars that was parked there.
    After a long drive,they finally got to the station.They said they were there for visitation so Andrew was taken out of the cell with cuffs on his legs.
"Andrew"Wale called and ran to hug him.
"Guys,you are eventually here,took you long enough"Andrew said with a nonchalant tone.
"Oh,it's you,i never imagined it was you,so good to see you sir"Frank bowed to greet Andrew and Andrew laughed weirdly.