CHAPTER 32

"You work for Mrs Leonardo"Frank said.
"Fine,if you can tell me why you are testing me?"
"What do you mean?"
"Of course,i know you don't work for her,you are just trying to be sure i don't work for her"Andrew said with a smug.
Frank cleared his throat,laughed and asked;
"And how would you know i don't work for her?Unless,you also work for her"
Andrew frowned looking at Frank.
"You know that it's not everyone that works for her that you would know,they are way too many to keep record of.Richard does not know me either,even though he is the second in command"Frank said smiling.
"I will not join you,i never will,so just leave"Andrew said.
"You never will?Good"Frank said as he sat and crossed his legs.
"What do you want?I actually have no interest,so just leave me and concentrate on what you will all do after you are caught"
"Wow,i am a good actor,aren't i?You actually believed me.I had to be sure i wasn't helping the wrong person"
"Seriously,then how did you know Richard worked for her?"
"I have my ways.How do you think i know that you are the expert behind the shadows?"
"Yeah,how did you find that out?"Andrew asked as he stood up.
"That,i can't reveal.But i have a question for you"
"And what is that?"
"Truly,why are you friends with those guys?They don't seem to care much about you,you know"Frank questioned uncrossing his legs.
"I gave them a rule that they promised to keep,i am even surprised they came"Andrew laughed.
"What rule is that?"
"How did you find out about me?"
"Are you asking for an answer before you answer me?"Frank walked to the cell door.
"I mean,i already answered one of your questions but you haven't answered any of mine"
"It's getting late,i have to go get the warrant"Frank said and then walked out of the station.
Andrew watched him as he went out and became suspiscious of him.
'How do i warn the guys about him?He is definitely not safe to be around"Andrew thought.
~~~~~~~~~~
Mike and the others got to Angel's second house,they had eaten in a restuarant on their way there,so they were all full.They quietly moved in,locked the doors and covered all windows.
"How would we know if we were followed?"Angel asked looking at Mike and Richard.
"We wait and keep our eyes open"Mike answered.
"No sleep?"Rachael asked with her eyes wide open.
"We will just take shifts instead,two at a time"Richard said.
"I will be in the third batch"Rachael said.
"Why?"Angel asked.
"So i can have enough time to sleep"Rachael answered.
"Okay,myself and Angel will stay for the first batch,James and Wale for the second,Richard and Rachael for the third"Mike splitted.
"Are we all okay with that?"Richard asked and they all nodded.
"Okay,get some sleep,after three hours,we will wake you guys up"Mike said looking at James and Wale.
"Alright"James nodded and then they all went to sleep with the exemption of Mike and Angel.
    After everyone had fallen asleep,Mike checked outside through the windows and saw no one.He heaved a sigh of relief and sat beside Angel.
"Why didn't you ask for the last set like your friend did?"He asked her.
"What difference does it make?We will all sleep for six hours"Angel asked.
"How is that?"
"In the next three hours,we wake Wale and James up,they had already slept three hours.During their watch,it will make it six hours for Rachael and three hours for us.After Wale's watch,it will be Rachael's turn,meaning six hours for  all of us" 
"Ohh,that's true"
"I don't think she thought of it that way though"Angel laughed looking at sleeping Rachael.
"But their shift is actually better,they sleep six hours straight"
"So do we"Angel laughed.
"Ohh,that's true"Mike said and Angel chuckled.
"Also,only two girls being up when in time of danger is not recommended"Angel said as she stood up and walked into the bathroom.She looked through the windows and then went to the kitchen and checked,she then went back to sit.
"All clear?"Mike asked Angel.
"All clear"Angel confirmed.
They conversed a little more and kept watch until the three hours were over.
"Hey,wake up"Angel said shaking Wale.
"What?"Wale raised.
"It's time for your watch"Angel answered.
"Okay"Wale said and put his head back on the pillow.
"Yeah,get up"James kicked his butt.
"I am exhausted"Wale complained.
"So am i,get up"James said.
Wale eventually got up and the others went back to sleep.
    Wale and James took over the watch and the whole three hours was about James doing the checking and also making sure that Wale did not sleep off.
   After three hours,Rachael automatically woke up.She got up and looked around.
She checked outside the house through the window and then began to search for James and Wale.
She checked all the places in the house she felt they could be but,they were not there.She was about to raise an alarm when she saw the door of the bathroom slightly open.
She entered the bathroom and saw the two of them leaning against the wall,sleeping.
"Wake up"Rachael tried to wake them up.
"What?What?I am awake,i didn't sleep"James suddenly sprang into action.
"Yeah,of course,i met you wide awake"Rachael said sarcastically.
"I slept off just now"James said scratching the back of his neck.
"Whatever,just carry him"She said pointing at Wale.
"What?Him?No way"
"Why not?"
"He is heavy"
"But you are the guy?"
"What does that have to do with the present situation?But you are the lady?"