CHAPTER 35-THE END

"No,you should stay back"Richard said as he stopped and turned to James.
"No,i can't let you go there alone"
"It's okay,just go back,it's too risky"
"No way"
"JAMES,just go back,i beg you.If anything were to happen to you,i won't be able to forgive myself" Richard said solemnly.
"Okay,alright" James raised his hands in submit and turned back into the van as Richard started running as fast as he could into the bar.
~~~~~~~
They went to room 3 and five of them raised up the massive bed that was there.
"Here you are" Frank said as he saw drugs and weapons under the massive bed.
"Oh wow,that's a lot"Mike exclaimed.
"We will arrest them all,ask for backup,we need a lot of them incase they suddenly decide to go insane and try to attack us"Frank said looking at one of the officers with him.
The officer made a quick call and cut the call.
"So what now?"Mike asked.
"We act like we didn't see anything until the backup arrives" Frank answered.
"Why do you think they will try something that stupid?" Mike asked with his hand on his waist.
"Cause that woman is a lunatic" Frank answered simply.
"I will be happy if this woman ends up with life imprisonment" Frank said again.
"Yeah,all the charges should be enough for that" Mike said as he brought out his phone and took pictures.
He took pictures of the drugs,weapons and some other things that prove it was the upper chamber of the bar.
~~~~~~
Richard got to the entrance of the bar and spotted Mrs Leonard. His strength and confidence instantly disappeared and he stood against the wall,he didn't have the courage to go in.
    While he was still trying to gather courage,more police cars arrived at the scene.
The moment he spotted them,he instinctively ran and hid beside  the building, he was used to avoiding the cops.
~~~~~
"Sir,they are here" The officer that made the call spoke out.
"Good. Mike,cause you will find out very soon, let me tell you. I work here,in this exact same base" Frank confessed.
"What? You used to work here?" Mike was shocked.
"No,i work here. I was still here yesterday"
"Then why do you want her arrested?"
"Cause i am a cop and she actually killed someone. She went too far that way,i couldn't let it go. Also,i came here for a special reason"
"So you knew she killed him and someone else was taking the blame for it,but you didn't speak" Mike complained.
"Why would i?" Frank asked Mike with a brow raised.
"Come on,let's join them downstairs" Frank continued.
~~~~~~~
In the bar,the policemen had entered with many cuffs in hand and arrested them as ordered.
   At first,Mrs Leonard refused to cooperate,she wanted to know what she was being arrested for. Of course,they told her but she denied it all and refused to follow them peacefully.
After a while,they decided to drag her out by force.
   When they got out of the bar,Mike and Frank joined them,Angel and the others came out of the van but kept their distance.Richard came out of nowhere.
"Richard,save me,you have to help me like i helped you" Mrs Leonard said.
"Did you help me? You took care of my daily needs since i lost my parents but then you turned me into your sex toy. You forced me ever since you took me under your care but i couldn't leave because of the things i had already done,that you had commanded me to do. You should truly die" Richard said sadly.
"Do you think you will be allowed to live? We are in this together and we will enjoy the result together. I will mention everything you also did,there is no way you are not going to jail" Mrs Leonard threatened.
"I know,i thought about it and i decided that we both deserve death"Richard said and then began to laugh like a maniac.
"You are the cause of my mental stress,do you know that?" He continued laughing.
"What are you doing?" Mrs Leonard asked him.
"Nothing,you can take her away" Richard said looking at the officer holding her.
  As the officer turned around with her,Richard brought out a gun out of nowhere and shot the back of her skull. The bullet went deep,blood spilled out of the wound and Mrs Leonard fell dead on the floor.
Richard started laughing so hard and suddenly stopped.
"RICHARD,WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"Rachael shouted and began to run towards them.
"This was fun" Richard said and then pointed the gun tothe side of his head.
"Richard,please stop,let's talk" Mike tried persuading.
"Yes,just hold on and put the gun down"Wale said gently.
"Thank you" Richard said and then shot it.
Blood gushed out of his head,the gun fell first and then his whole body followed.
"RICHARD"They all shouted and ran to him.
They put him in a car hurriedly and drove him to the hospital.
At the end of it all,Richard couldn't survive it,Andrew got out of jail and they gave him a tour around the citizens protection area before they left.Wale got his job back,Andrew finally revealed his wealth and they became so popular because they caught the notorious murderer. They had a burial ceremony for Richard and they all lived happily.