CHAPTER 31

"Ohh,it is you sir.I never imagined it would be you,such a pleasure to finally see you sir"Frank bowed to Andrew and Andrew laughed weirdly looking at him.
"You know him?"Wale asked Frank.
"Of course,who doesn't.The badass hacker who once worked for the police in secret,always in the shadows,tracked people down in seconds,created his own legal gambling site,one of the most popular and successful ones,the richest owner of a gambling site......"
"It's okay"Andrew shouted at him frowning.
"Sorry sir,i will order them to release you right away"Frank said.
"Hey you"He called a cop there.
"Sir"The policewoman walked to him and saluted.
"Take the cuffs off,he won't run away you know"Frank said.
"Okay sir"She immediately answered and loosed the cuffs.
"Andrew,what was he talking about?"James asked.
"Don't mind that mouth runner,he has no idea what he is saying"Andrew answered.
"I don't believe that.You do remember that you took me to that computer place once right?"Wale reminded him.
"Which......ohh.I guess that was a mistake on my part"Andrew said scratching his hair.
"Andrew,what is this about?"Angel enquired.
"Okay so..."Andrew wanted to talk but was interrupted by Frank:
"Please can i get to honour to explain what i know?"
"Yeah sure"Andrew said.
"Once upon a time,a hard case was assigned to my friend,Michael,but the criminals were so hard for our computer experts in the police force to track down,we almost lost them when a policeman suddenly recommended another expert he knew.Of course the hacker didn't show up,but he did his work and tracked them down,then we were able to catch them"Frank explained briefly.
"If you have the most successful gambling site or should i say betting site just for it to sound nicer,then why do you live the way you are living?"Angel wondered.
"Right.Why did you decide to suffer with us and keep all the money?Did you think we will feed off you?"James asked.
"Of course not.Even if i did initially,i would have changed after you guys told Richard to just enjoy his money and you will keep working and try to catch up"Andrew explained.
"Why then?"Wale asked.
"Cause i will prefer to suffer and hustle with my friends than to enjoy wealth alone"Andrew answered.
"Awwnn,that's so sweet"Angel said smiling.
Wale and James looked at each other then looked at Andrew and then slapped his head one after the other.
"Are you kidding?Among the three of us,you were the one that hardly contributed to anything.I used to wonder how come you dropped something like once in two months but it was all intentional"Wale complained.
"He just wanted to say with you guys.He wanted to stay where his heart wanted to stay,shouldn't you be thankful that he is loyal?"
Rachael said eyeing Wale that was criticising him.
"Is that being loyal?He technically watched them suffer"Mike laughed.
"We missed you Andrew"Richard said and went to hug him.
"Finally,someone that is greeting me without criticising me"Andrew said as he hugged Richard.
"How have you been?"Rachael asked.
"I have been well,the food here is okay"Andrew answered nodding his head.
"Foodie,.Hope they didn't torture?"Wale asked.
"No,not yet.I was shaking in fear before you arrived.I was asked about it,i said i know about it but they said they will be back for me,they would make sure i confess.But i didn't do it,so what am i confessing?"Andrew said with tears in his eyes.
"We will get you out of here and i will make sure they don't torture you"Frank assured him.
"The policemen working for your mum are way more than we think"Andrew said looking at Angel.
"We will also do something about that"Frank said after a deep breath.
"I appreciate you for helping but i do not appreciate you for leaking what you shouldn't have"Andrew said smiling.
"I apologize.Now i will need statements from Andrew and James"Frank said as he sat.
"Why me?"James asked as everone else found a place to sit.
"You saw the man in their headquarters before he was killed right?We need to trace somethings all the way back there"Frank explained.
"Alright"Andrew said and then expounded everything he knew.
After he finished,James also said what he knew about the issue.
After the whole narrating process,Andrew was taken back to his cell but Frank had already assured him that he will get a search warrant and catch Mrs Leonardo red handed.
"Okay,let me pay the head a visit and talk about the search warrant.I have to see him face to face because it might be hard to get it this time"Frank said as he stood up.
" Why?"Rachael asked.
"It's not the first or the second warrant gotten to search that place but they all found nothing,she planned it all well"Frank said and then began to walk out of the station.
"Okay,we should go now for security reasons"Mike said as he also stood up.
" Yeah"The rest of them stood up and followed him.
When they got in the car,Mike asked;
"We can't go to the zone like this.We have to go somewhere else first to be sure we are not been followed"
"Let's go to that house we went to when we were avoiding the police"James suggested.
"Yeah,let's do that"Angel said and then swapped seat with Mike that was on the drivers seat.
In the police station,Frank went back to meet Andrew and said;
"Why do you stay with such friends?They won't be able to help you.Why don't you come on the side that can actually get you out of here easily?"
"And which side will that be?"Andrew asked with a brow raised.
"You work for Mrs Leonardo"