CHAPTER 17

The car continued towards them with a constant speed.There were two people in the car,one got down in order to catch the man the moment he stopped the car.When the car passed him,he realised......there was no one in the car,meaning it wasn't going to stop. He immediately ran towards his friend in the car shouting;
"FRANK,GET OUT OF THERE"
When Frank saw that the car didn't seem to slow down,he immediately tried to start the engine,but the car kept failing,it didn't bulge.
Five meters away from the approaching vehicle,the car's engine miraculously started and he immediately reversed the car as he screamed like a girl.When he got away from the car,he applied the brakes and breathed a sigh of relief as he chest heaved up and down.His friend,Christian,ran towards his car and joked;
"I can see you were so scared,so scared you screamed like a little girl"
Frank cleared his throat in embarrassment and said;
"It's no time to joke Christian"
They both got out of there and went to meet Richard.
"Boss,there is no one in there"
Richard looked at the car fiercely and then moved forward.As the car was taking it's seventh circle,he jumped into it through the window,breaking the glass with his head first. He sustained some injuries but he didn't mind them,he stopped the annoyingly loud horn and then stopped the car.He got out and then ran towards the backdoor of the warehouse.
~~~~~~~~
Angel and Wale loosened the rope and they ran towards the backdoor of the warehouse happily.When they got to the backdoor,they hugged themselves happily.
"We are finally free"Wale said with joy evident in his voice and on his face.
"Hey guys"
"Hey...AHHH"The three of them shrieked at the same time as they saw Richard pointing two guns at them.
"Wale"Richard said in shock.
"Richard,how are you doing?"Wale asked with a weird tone.
"What are you doing here?Mrs Leonard will kill you"
"Oh,you mean your boss"
"What?"
"I know everything Richard,but i am not bothered cause i know you can't kill me"
"Don't say what you don't know"
"But i do know.......that you cannot kill me"Wale said confidently looking at Richard that was stunned.
"Now i plead of you,please just let us go,we will never disturb you and your boss anymore"
"You can go"Richard said as he put down the gun.As they were all about to run,he raised his gun again at Rachael said;
"Except you"
"What?it means my starving will go in vain,no,no,no"Wale argued.
"She won't leave with you unless you want my boss to come for all of you"
"I came here mainly for her"Wale complained.
"Let's make a deal"Angel said walking closer to Richard.
"How about we settle things a different way?"Angel said seductively as she slid her hand into his shirt and touched his chest.She felt his body shiver a little at her touch.Even the hardest man can be broken by a special woman especially if he loves her.
"You let go of my friend and i will kiss you right here,right now"She said seductively as she slowly slid her hand down his chest.
"Not enough"Richard said as he knew she would do anything to save her best friend.
"Okay then,what do you want?"She said in the same seductive note which seemed to be working.
"Marry me"Richard answered.
"What?"Rachael asked as she looked at Wale to do something.
"Deal"Angel said reluctantly.Richard drew her closer to him by putting his hand on her waist.He looked at her with a proud grin on his face,he was feeling himself.
"After they go,you are coming with me"Richard said to Angel and she nodded before saying;
"Okay deal"
"No deal"Wale said as he tried to drag her away from him.Richard pointed the gun at him and said;
"You had better go before they find you"
"Great idea but it is too late now"Mrs Leonard said with her gun pointed at Rachael.Her men ran towards them and caught Wale and Rachael and brought them to their boss.The boss pointed her gun at Wale's head and said;
"Kill the girl or i kill your friend"
Richard pointed the gun at Rachael and was about to shoot but was interrupted by the boss.
"Not her,i mean the one with you"She said pointing at Angel.Richard's face twisted in disapproval.
"She's your daughter"
"Kill her now Richard"
"I can't"
"Why not?i am her mother and i am not bothered,why are you?"
"Cause.......i love her"Richard confessed.
"Okay then,choose one,your love or your very close friend"She said as she turned Wale to look at him.Richard stared deeply into Wale's eyes and thought about all they did together.He raised the gun in front of Wale and then turned it to Angel and then shot.