CHAPTER FIFTEEN

"Am sorry but someone's breath is ticklish"He said looking at Angel in front of him.Rachael and Angel both shook their heads slowly.
"It seems like they would soon find us"Rachael said.
"Let's remain positive,but incase we die,i don't want to die with lie in her heart so......Wale,that night we didn't do anything serious"
"What?"Wale asked in confusion.
"That night,we didn't do anything"
"Yeah,i heard but if you knew,why did you fire me?"
"I knew after i fired you but then i couldn't say you should come back,it will be underrating"
Wale frowned deeply and then said;
"Wow,now i hope they catch you"
"If they catch me,as the child of the boss,i will offer to join the gang but they will kill you"Angel said with a smirk.
"Shut up both of you,if they catch any of you,i will also be in deep shit"Rachael complained.
"When did you start using those words?"Angel asked with a smile.
"Recently,i learnt them on Netflix"Rachael said also smiling.
"Are you guys doing that right now?"Wale said complaining,making the both of them shut their mouth.
~~~~~~~
On the first floor,Mrs Leonard sent a messenger to the policeman.When the messenger got to the policeman,he delivered the message.
"Boss said she knows where they are,you should come up"
The policeman nodded and then followed the messenger back up.
When he got there,he saw Mrs Leonard waiting for his arrival.She told him to wait for the rest of the group and they will begin the special mission.
After the gangsters arrived at the chamber,Mrs Leonard began to tell them about her plan;
"Apart from here,there is only one more chamber that is big and needs to be thoroughly checked,so i want everyone to move in with me to that room right now to check thoroughly before they have a chance to run away.Mind you,if they escape from you,my second-in-command will be specially assigned to kill you all.Also,ten million raise to whoever catches the saviour first and twenty million to catch the saved,which is Rachael,go now"Mrs Leonard ended and they all ran towards the room they were told,who didn't want ten million,but Richard walked majestically and magnificently,he didn't seem to care about the money.
*I still don't know if it's because he didn't care or he was sure he will find them first*
"When Mrs Leonard got out,she called Richard and three other gangsters back to the staircase of the chamber and said;
"I want all of you to remain standing at this door incase they are in there,if they are in there,they are probably freaking out right now and will want to leave the room"
"Yes boss"They all replied as they stood at the door and Mrs Leonard walked towards the other enormous room.
~~~~~~~
"Oh my god,there is a ten million raise on me,i have to get out of here"
Rachael said as she pushed the pile of clothes in front of her down and tried to run away.Wale dragged her back and advised;
"I will say we still wait,what if they are still there?"
"They said they would be back to check this room thoroughly,i don't want them to find me here"She said as she loosened his grip on her and began to run.
As she got to the door,it suddenly opened and she bumped into a muscular,handsome looking man.
" Richard "She murmured.
" Hey baby"Richard said walking towards her as she moved back.
"I am not your baby"
"Of course not" He said as he suddenly carried her on his shoulder with one hand and tied her back to the chair.
"Now,tell me something,who loosened the rope?"
"Why will you tie me up?i am not an animal"
"Actually,i didn't tie you up,i tied you down and also,you are a goat,a stubborn goat,a stubborn she-goat to be more precise. Now tell me who else is here,then i won't have to use force"Richard said with a devilish smile on his face.
" I loosened the rope myself" Rachael said glaring at him.
"Oh,come on,it's getting dark,don't you want to leave this place?"
"Even if i tell you,you will just kill us"
"Oh so there is someone else?i guessed right"
"When did i say there was someone else?i never said so" Rachael said shaking her head in confusion.
"Let me call Mrs Leonard,maybe you will be free with her"
"No wait,let's make a deal. I will triple the amount of money she will give you to murder me and we will both act like nothing happened"
"What then?what do you think will happen to me?"
"You will live a good life"
"No,Mrs Leonard will kill me. Once you join a a gang,you cannot leave,so it is better to never join one but since i am already in it,there is no turning back again"
"There is always a second chance"
"SHUT UP" Richard wailed at her and her eyes opened in shock.
"I gave you an assignment,you never did it"
"Which assignment is that?"
"I discussed with you that i have fallen in love with Angel"
"I told you that you weren't her type"
"You were supposed to help me win her heart"
"I tried"
"No,you didn't. You didn't do anything for me"
"I actually wanted to......look,am sorry,so so sorry"
"You are only sorry because you and death are looking eye to eye" Richard said as he walked towards the door.He was going to meet the boss but after a good thought about it,he decided to send two of his boys at the door.
"Go tell the boss,i have found the girl"