CHAPTER TWELVE

"So what happens next?"Andrew asked.
"We will go in quietly while they are all distracted. If the distraction is good enough,my mum will have no choice but to come out"
"Okay then"James nodded in understanding.
"But beware,the warehouse is filled with gangsters especially at night,mostly newbies though,they are training a new set"
"Oh,i would love that"James smirked.
"When we get inside,i will lead the way to the upper chamber where they normally used to keep their abducted fellows.When we get in,mind you,the 'we' is I and Wale,Andrew will be in car outside ready to hack those cameras,you can do that right?"
"Yes,but how do you know that?"Wale questioned.
"You are quite popular,i just didn't know that you were this dummy's friend "Angel said pointing at Wale.
"When you have hacked the CCTV,you will inform us and we will go in but i have to say,you all have to be very careful"
"Are you sure about where they are keeping her?"Andrew asked.
"You will confirm that for us when you have hacked the CCTV cameras"
"How do we communicate?"James asked.
"I will get something for us,don't bother yourselves"Angel said.She picked up her phone,her car key and then ran out.She quickly drove back home and came back with ear devices.
"How come you have so many?"Andrew asked.
"I have many of many things"Angel said as she began to hand them all bats, her special bats.
"What are this?"James asked.
"Specially made bats,very painful"Angel said smiling sweetly.
"Let's go"
"Are you sure about this will work?"Wale asked.
"Sixty percent,maybe....fifty"Angel said as she got into the car,they got in after her and they all drove to the warehouse.
When they all got to the warehouse,they hid the car far away from sight to avoid any complicated issue.
James got out and went into the warehouse,the moment he entered,he saw a club filled with gangsters.
"It has no code to go in?"James soliloquized as he went in.
He sat at the bar and ordered a bottle of origin.After taking his drink,he got on the bar stand and shouted;
"HEY FOOLS,i want to speak to you all"
They all looked at him in fury,'how dare he call them fools'.
"Lets go in"Angel whispered to Wale and they sneaked in.They walked up cautiously in order to go to the upper chamber.
~~~~
"Where's your boss?i didn't come all the way here to play with you fuckers,i am here for your so-called boss.
"You can't see our boss,no matter how hard you try"A guy answered him.
James took his bottle and threw it at his head,the guy fainted immediately with blood rushing gushing out of his head.
"Who told you to speak?"James asked angrily looking at the unconscious guy on the floor.
"Who the hell are you?"Another gangster inquired.
"Who am i? i am your worst nightmare,just know that"James winked.
~~~~~
In the secret room,Mrs Leonard was talking with Rachael.She was tied to a chair and she was being threatened.
"I will surely kill you,no matter what happens"
"What have i done to you?"
"You dare to shout at me in my own house,and not only you,your parents also offended me"
"What?how?"
"Your aunt must have told you about the girlfriend your dad left for your mum"
"That was you?ahahah,your life is no longer the same,it is now ruined,you feel so much pain,it is good that way,you deserve it"Rachael laughed.
"Oh really,i will make you feel pain too,until you die unlike your parents"
"What do you mean?"
"I gave your parents a fast death but i will give you a slow and painful one"Mrs Leonard explained and Rachael's face became pale.
"You killed my parents?"
"Yes.You see,i made your mum have an accident so i can have my husband back.But then,after she died,my love still refused to love me and since i couldn't have him,i won't let anyone have him"
"What did you do?"
"I planned his death.I cut the brake of his car on his way to an event,and from there........he went to join the one he loved"She said pointing up.
Rachael began to weep,she was very sad and heartbroken that her best friend's mother killed her parents and wanted to kill her next.
Mrs Leonard stretched her hand out to a guy wearing a mask behind her and the guy handed her a spanner.
"What will you do with that?please don't"Rachael begged weeping.
"You are not such a tough girl now,are you?"Mrs Leonard asked as she walked towards her.
As Mrs Leonard was about to start whatever she wanted to do,a guy rushed in and said;
"Boss,there is a guy causing ruckus downstairs.He would not leave and is beating everyone up"
Mrs Leonard looked at Rachael and then dropped the spanner.She then walked out and went downstairs to see who it was.
~~~~~~
"Andrew,where is she?"Angel asked.
"The second room,the boss is out,go now"Andrew answered.
Angel and Wale ran towards the room only for them to see two guards standing at the door.They quickly reversed their steps ad began to think of what to do.
"I thought they would go with her"Angel said worriedly.
"Why didn't you talk about this Andrew?"Wale snapped.
"Don't worry,i got this"Andrew said.
"No,let me handle this"Wale said.
"Let's just leave it for Andrew"Angel suggested.
"No,i must do this,i can do this"Wale countered back stubbornly.