CHAPTER 5

Mr Leonard's POV.
     I suddenly heard Rachael's loud voice in the living room,i had never heard shout like that before.I decided to move closer so as to understand what was going on,when suddenly I heard her say;
"I don't care about what you tried to do to me two years ago,all i want is for you to apologize to Angel for all you have done"
I began to wonder what my wife did to her and Angel to make her so mad.Two years ago,no one told me anything,i knew nothing about it.
"What are you talking about?" I heard my wife say,i thought maybe she truly didn't know anything about it,until i heard the rest of the conversation.
"Why will i do that?she doesn't listen to me,she just wants to do her own"
"I wonder if you truly gave birth to Angel" Rachael said and then walked out as my wife burst into laughter.I stood behind my wife angrily and said;
"What did you do two years ago?"
"Just threatened her" She said as she turned around.
"Do you have to do this to Angel?"
"Why should I care?Its not like she is my real child,i didn't give birth to her"
"Do you have to mention that everytime?I didn't want to adopt in the first place but,you kept crying and ranting that you want a child and now you don't even treat her like your own"
"I didn't know it will turn out like this,she is disrespectful,disobedient,stubborn,too carefree,i don't know what to do about her anymore"
"If you won't take care of her,if you won't love her,then just disown her and divorce me" I said as i walked out.Immediately i got out,i saw Rachael with tears in her eyes,i quickly pulled her aside and said;
"Please,you cannot tell Angel what you just heard,i don't want her to hate me"
"You adopted her?"
"Sadly yes,I actually value her,but her mother doesn't.I am sorry for what my wife did to you two years ago,i had no idea about it"
"Mr Leonard,are you happy?"
"What?"
"Are you happen with your wife?"
"Does that really matter?"
"Does it not?"
"You should go"

WRITERS POV.
So Rachael walked to her car,opened the door and entered.Before leaving,she looked back at the house and shook her head before zooming off.
Meanwhile,in Mrs Leonard's room,she was staring at her husband that was now deep in thought.She hated Rachael and hated Angel for being friends with her.
Rachael was the child of her sworn enemy,the woman who stole the love of her life from her twenty four years before.
"I will show you,home wrecker,i never knew your mother gave birth until recently,you are next.If not for your mother,i will still be with the love of my life,so now,i will make her regret it, no matter where she is"
*Things like this happen everyday,how can you keep it in heart for a whole twenty four years??*
Rachael drove back to Angel's house,her heart was beating fast,she was wondering if she should tell Angel the truth or not.
'Angel deserves to know the truth but Mr Leonard begged me not to tell her'.
The moment she entered the house,she saw Angel in the living room,she could not hold it anymore,she needed to tell her.
"They are not your real parents"
Immediately Angel heard that,she froze and then burst into laughter.Rachael was completely lost,she didn't understand what was going on,she just had to ask.
"What's funny?don't you believe me?"
"No no,that's not it,am just happy"
"Why?"
"Because now i know those embarrassing parents didn't give birth to me"
Rachael was dumbfounded,speechless and confused,she didn't understand but she didn't want to know anymore,she just sat quietly as Angel continued to laugh.
  The rest of the day went well,Sunday as usual but on Monday,which was a work day,it was new and improved for Wale.
His first day at work,he was so happy,he dressed up nicely and fast,he went early to work.For Angel,it was just another tiring day at work,just a little less work since the manager was good at his job.
In the evening,Rachael came to visit Angel in her company and Wale was on his way out.Immediately Wale got to the doorstep,he saw her and felt she looked familiar.Rachael looked at him and frowned slightly,she was wondering where she had met him but that wasn't so important,it was not why she was there.
Immediately she got to Angel's office,she began to laugh only to realise she was not there,she looked left and right but then decided to just sit and wait for her.
Not long after she sat,Angel entered and was surprised to see her.
"What are you doing?shouldn't you be at work?"
"I should,but i have news for you"
"What is it?"Angel asked excitedly as she sat.
" You know that company that had a product to release to you but they were holding back?"
"Yeah,what about them?"
"They want you to sign the contract"
"AHHHH" They both screamed in excitement as they jumped up.
"What are the conditions?"
"They need a virgin to sign the contractor,hold on,i need to visit the restroom,check my phone" Rachael said as she ran to the restroom.
Angel opened her phone and began to search for any latest pics,she was not sure what she was searching for,but she was searching.
When checking the phone,she suddenly saw a picture of two people kissing.
"Rachael,who are this people?" Angel asked as Rachael came out of the restroom.
"Ohh,you don't know who they are?"Rachael asked smiling.
" I know you are not light skinned,so it's not you,wait,is this me?"
"Now you've got it,i was going to tease you about it but i forgot"
"Who's this?where's this?i don't remember this"
"A guy like that,in the bar,on Thursday"
"Ohh,ahh,i didn't remember until now"
"Coming to think of it,he kind of looks like your new marketing manager"
"What did the guy call his name?" Angel asked frowning.
"I think he said Wale"