CHAPTER 8

"If he had a gun,i will show him i always have one"
"Do you?"
"No,but i will surely get one"
"Sure,what about Angel's house?"
"When you get there,don't tell her i brought you there"
"Okay sure"
Rachael got into her car,Wale got on his bike and they both rode to Angel's house.
It took them two hours but at least they got there and it was worth it.Rachael drove her car to the back,she didn't want Angel to find out for now that she brought him.
Wale went to the front door and realised there were three locks needed to operate the door.A pin,facial recognition and a key lock.
"What is all this?are they going to kidnap her?Rachael tried with all these"
As he was about to knock at the door,it suddenly opened and an angry face popped in front of him.
"What do you want?"
"How did you know i was here?what's with all the locks?"
"One,there is a camera,two,none of your business.LEAVE" Angel said and as she was about to shut the door,Wale put both his left hand and leg to halt the door.
"ARGHH"He screamed in pain as he rubbed his hand and shook it vigorously.
" What kind of idiot uses his hand to block a door?just leave peacefully"Angel said and tried to shut the door again but once again,he put his hand there.
"OH MY GOD,you will eventually remove this hand,please listen, just listen. It's not like i duped you,i left because I was panicking and i also had ten missed calls from someone that seemed really urgent.I didn't know you,it was a simple mistake and i also don't remember anything,i don't know what we did and what we didn't do,i am sorry,so sorry,please forgive me"Wale kept talking non stop,he really wanted a chance to tell her that he liked her.
"Are you done?"
"No.At the office when you asked if you knew me,i couldn't say i was the guy from the night before.Trust me,you didn't want to say that,so please,forgive me cause,i love you"
"Wow,i am not mad at you,i never was"
"Then why did you tell me never to approach the company?"
"Cause it can't be comfortable with you around me,we technically had a one night stand"Angel said and then slammed the door and luckily,he was not fast enough to stop it again.
Wale thought about it for a while,he understood what she was saying and he felt it in his heart.
"Oh no,there is no way am leaving without an actual answer"
He went to the back and saw Rachael carrying a ladder past him.She dropped it at the side of the door,there seemed to be a window up there.
"Where did you get the ladder?"
"I bought it"
"Just now?"
"Of course not,two years ago"
"Why?"
"Don't worry about that,just go up"
"What about the camera?"
"It can't sight you here"
"Why will you have a secret window where the camera cannot see you?what if i were a bad guy and i was sneaking in?"He soliloquized as he climbed the ladder.When he got to the roof,he looked back down and Rachael was no where to be found.He slowly and silently walked on the roof to check around when he saw two men carrying her away into a black SUV's boot.
He quickly entered into the house to inform Angel.When he got in,he saw Angel in the living room,watching TV.
"Angel,you have to come quick,Rachael has been kidnapped"
"What?"
"Yes,two bulky men just took her to a SUV"
"Wale,is it not enough that you snuck into my house without permission?now you are lying just to get what you want.Why of all things will you lie that they kidnapped my best friend?i am angry now,get out"