CHAPTER 21

"Two days ago?" Andrew asked.
"AHH,who will help us now?" Rachael shrieked.
"Yes,but if i may ask,who are you to him that you didn't know when he died?"The receptionist asked.
" We are not close,we just needed his help with something" Andrew said.
"May i ask what your name is?"
"And..." Andrew started but Wale interrupted.
"Andropha"
"What?" The receptionist became confused.
"Andropha.His name is Andropha"Wale repeated.
"What sort of name is that?" She asked mockingly,
"I didn't name myself" Andrew or do i say Andropha said.
As the receptionist was about to talk,the telephone at the reception table sounded.
She received the call and after the talk was over,she said as she walked to a room;
"Please follow me"
"Can this be a trap?" Angel whispered to Andrew.
"I know you are wanted,everyone does,but i have a feeling you are innocent,so i want to help you" The receptionist said.
"And why should we trust you?" Angel asked frowning at her.
"No reason,you can decide not to" She said as she continued walking. They all followed her into a hotel room,no 18.
"Good day,Mr Michael" The receptionist greeted as she entered and opened the door wide for them to go in.
"Mr Michael,i thought he was dead" Angel said as she entered with the others.
" I was not sure if i could trust you" Mr Michael said as he tapped the chair beside him.
They all sat comfortably and Andrew asked;
"Why do you trust us now?"
"Because u seemed true,i am a policeman,i can tell"
"Well,thank u for trusting us. This man....." Angel started and wanted to point to Richard but realised he was not there.
"Where is he?" She asked randomly. Andrew and James both stood up and wanted to check the reception but spotted him at the door.
"What are you doing? Come in" James said but then noticed that he was hesitating,so he dragged him in.
"You,what do you want?" Michael said as he began to move his chair backwards.
"See,i mean..."
*BAM*The door was kicked open and five policemen came in.
"The door was unlocked" Michael said looking at them in shock.
"Mr Andrew,you are under arrest for the murder of Mr Olawale" A policeman said as he cuffed Andrew's hand.
"What are you doing? He didn't do it,leave him alone" Rachael said panicking.
"Please madam,we would advise you not to argue with us and let us go our separate ways peacefully"A policeman said as they took Andrew out.
After they left,Rachael turned to look at Michael.
"You called them? What happened to you trusting us?What happened to you saying you believe we are innocent,if you are going to arrest him"
"I wonder why they didn't take the rest of you as well,they didn't do their job well.I can't trust anyone that works with him"Michael said pointing to Richard.
"Sincerely,i apologize for everything,but i was commanded,i didn't do it on my own accord"Richard apologized.
"What  did you do?"Angel asked angrily.
"I was commanded to kill his girlfriend"Richard confessed.His friends were shocked,Angel and Rachael didn't really know him but they were not the only ones shocked.
"You killed his girlfriend?"James questioned in a confused pitch.
"I didn't kill her,i tried but i couldn't"Richard continued his revelation.
"You didn't know about it?"Michael asked frowning.
"No,they didn't.And the guy they just took away,also knew nothing about it"Richard said.
"Why didn't you tell us you offended him?"Angel asked.
"Well,i did"
"Yeah,you are telling us about it when he has already been arrested"Wale finally commented.
"I am sorry but let us talk about how we will save him"Richard suggested.
"Mr Michael will settle it,he is responsible for his arrest"Angel said.
"Why am i settling it?"
"Because we came here seeking for your help and you arrested the person that needed your help the most"Angel  said.
"I will not put my life at risk for anyone"Michael said folding his arms.
"Do you think you have a choice?"Rachael scowled as she took a step towards him.
"i can help you,but you have to agree to my conditions"
"What are they?"Rachael continued their dialogue.
"At the point of death,i am out"
"What? Can you say that you don't know what we are doing is already at the point of death?We are dealing with Mrs Leonard,the woman with death in her hands"
"Okay then.I will not consider it family issue once i catch her"
"Acceptable.I don't think any of us wants her to be free once she's caught"
"We have a deal then"
"Thank you"Angel appreciated.
"I will get rooms for you,you are staying in this hotel for the mean time,we will settle everything tomorrow "
"You are sure about that?"Wale asked.
"Yes,am sure"Michael said as he stood up and directed them to the reception.He booked rooms for them and made them as comfy as he could.
In the room;
"Are we sure we can trust him?"James asked looking around.
The room was enormous.it was painted in red and decorated with blue roses.It had three bedrooms with each one having it's own closet of ease.
Each bedroom was big enough for three people.
"I think we can,he feels bad about arresting Andrew and that's why he is being very nice to us"Angel said.
"We should keep out eyes out for danger everytime"Wale said.
"We will try"Rachael said.
"There is no need for that"James said.
"Why?"Wale asked.
"Let's go book another room and set a trap for us to know if we will be in danger"James suggested.