CHAPTER 19

Andrew and Angel looked at each other and began to run back as fast as their legs could carry them.They ran to Richard's ward and quickly explained;
"I think some fake policemen are here to take Richard away,we have to leave this place immediately"
They all stood up and began to wonder how they would carry him away conveniently.
"I will get the car"Wale said.
"They are surrounding the car"Angel said.
"I can give you a car"A nurse said as she threw her keys at them.
"Why are you helping us?"Rachael asked with squinted eyes.
"Does that really matter right now?Thank you so much"Angel said to the nurse.Wale carried Richard on his back and began to run as fast as he could with the weight on his back.
Angel pressed the remote for the car and saw a flashing light at the back of the building.They all ran towards the light and entered the car.As Andrew was about to start the car,Rachael's phone vibrated and a news report started loudly;
"We are in search of a man in his mid twenties by the name'Sobowale Andrew',he is wanted for the murder of Mr Raymond Olawale.According to a random stranger's help,the death of Mr Raymond wouldn't close down without justice unlike the others.As for anyone that has information about him,two million will be awarded"
"WHAT??"Andrew barked.James collected the phone and looked at the two pictures on the screen.
"This man?"He soliloquized.
"Do you know him?"Angel asked.
"I saw him in the warehouse earlier,he was dying.It's getting very late,we have to get out of here,we have to find a safe place to stay"James said as he removed a moustache from his bag and put it on Andrew fittingly.
"Do you carry that everywhere?"Wale asked.
"No,i carry it once in a while"James explained.
"We will go to my new apartment,no one knows about that place"Angel said as she exchanged seats with Andrew and drove towards the house.
"Now tell me about the man i am being accused of killing"Andrew demanded.
"They had beaten the shit out of the man,Richard gave me a gun and requested i kill him but i couldn't do it"James explained.
"Why do they think Andrew killed him?"Angel asked curiously.
"According to what was on the news,it looked like a random stranger had taken a picture of you when you were rushing back into the car and sped off,the person probably misunderstood and called the police"James gave his point of view.
"Well that makes sense"
"We are here"Angel said as she stopped the car in front of a beautiful bungalow.They all got down and carried Richard on Wale's back.
"Do i have to carry him?"Wale asked.
"Then who would?"Andrew asked.
"Why can't you?i carried him on our way here"Wale complained.
"Exactly,so finish your exertion"Andrew said as he walked in.
Wale struggled to get Richard into the house with his exhausted back,they settled down,took a shower,locked the doors,closed the windows and ensured no light was left on.Of course that was after dinner. 
~~~~~~
"Hello,is this the police station?"
"Yes,how may i help you?"
"I know where they are"
"Who?"
"The man you are searching for named Andrew"
"Oh really,where are they?"
"They drove a black Camry with plate number ADK410KEY.Search for it and you will find them"
"Thank you for your information mam"
"Don't thank me,send my money"
"We will,once we find them.If you don't mind me asking,please how do you know where they are?"
"I am a nurse and i treated his injured friend,i gave them the car and all i want is the money"
"Once we find him,we will send the money to you,we will call"
"Okay"She said and then cut the call.

In the morning;
~~~~~~~
"Wake up,we can't stay long here"Andrew said as he shook Rachael awake.
Rachael opened her eyes and then shut them back and said;
"I don't know which i prefer,to go to jail for hiding with you or to keep running.Before you guess,just know i am tired of running"
"You can't neglect me"
"Why not?"Rachael said as she opened her eyes to look at him.
"Well because......i am your friend"
"No you are not"Rachael said.Suddenly,she sat up and said;
"What am i doing here?"
"What?"Andrew was shocked.
"You are not my friend,neither are you Angel's friend then what am i doing here?i am likely to go to jail if they catch me with you and yet i am risking my life.Oh no,i am leaving this place" Rachael said in panic as she got up.
"Rachael" Angel called her name calmly.
"Angel,why are you doing this?" Rachael asked in worry.
"They are my friends now,come on help them.If we leave them,one hour after,they are being shot tied to a barrel"
"Wowowo,we can do without you"Andrew said.
" If not for me,where would you guys have stood for the night?"Angel asked with her brows raised.
"We would have found a place"
"Where?in a guesthouse that probably has a wanted sign at the front door"
"Okay,that one time"Andrew admitted.
" No,what about that news report,if not for me,you won't have known that the police was after you"
"We would have found out"
"Yeah,after reporting to the police that you are being stalked"
"Okay fine,two times"
"No,what about......" Angel started but was interrupted by Andrew;
"Okay fine then,we need you,now can we run away from this place?"
"I never thought I would see Andrew so enthusiastic as he is right now,oh see who is scared of death" Rachael said mockingly.