CHAPTER 2

The following day,which was a Friday,Wale was the first to awake from his sleep and then realised he had ten missed calls from his best friend.He sat up and felt a throbbing pain in his head,he looked at the bed and then his heart began to beat fast as if it was being striked by a hammer.He suddenly remembered drinking and everything else was blank,he began to wear his clothes in panic as he picked his phone and ran away.
He got to his one bedroom apartment and sat on the bed,sighing heavily.
"Guy,Richard has called ooo,call him now,he said it was urgent" James said.
Wale lives in the apartment with two other friends'James and Andrew'.They were originally four but Richard got a good job and now lives in a three bedroom bungalow,hoping to find his destined family.*I actually wonder how they did it,poverty is not good*
"Hello guy,wassup"
"Wale,where did you go naa?I have called twelve times"
"Sorry,so what happened"
"I have job for you and you are lucky,the CEO is actually running late today,it has never happened before so be quick,as quick as an afraid mouse"
"Okay Okay" Wale cut the call and ran into the bathroom,he washed his legs,hands and his head.He dressed himself in a modest black suit*sweet right haha*,he hopped on his bike and drove off to the location given.
I guess Richard is a good friend,after getting his job,he bought a bike for his best friend as appreciation.Initially,Wale was supposed to go for the job offer but he told Richard to go instead of him.When he got his first salary,he promised Wale that he will save up to get him a bike.Wale had no idea he was actually serious until after 6 months that Richard brought a mad fine bike 'scooter' to their house.He was even surprised Richard remembered him for the job after two years he had left the house,he didn't want to disappoint him.
Immediately Wale got to the office gate,he saw Richard pacing back and forth until he caught sight of Wale.Richard jogged towards him and said,
"You have to be polite"
"Sure"
"She is quite tough"
"I can handle it"
"I hope,go for it" Richard said as he tapped Wale's shoulder.Wale entered into the company and was told to go to the second floor.After a long walk up the stairs,he saw a door with a note 'for interviewees only'.*who knew there was such a word,i didn't* .He opened the door and entered as directed by the lady,she said "go to the second floor and just open the first door you catch sight of" then she walked away.*how was she sure that it was that door he will first see,what if he looked at the first door to his right or to his left,how inconvenient*
Immediately he entered,a lady said,
"You can sit"
He looked at her head and she looked familiar to him,he began to think about the lady he was with earlier,he wondered who she was and how she was doing.When it seemed like the man wasn't going to sit,she raised her head from the documents and looked at him.
"HMM,i think i am hallucinating now"Wale shrieked.It was the woman from the night before.