Nothing Is Ever Easy

Dark Steve and Nightmare Steve flies for each other. Both their swords collided and slid, and Dark Steve kicks him back. Nightmare Steve hovers left to avoid Dark Steve's lightning.

"I am your creator!" Nightmare Steve said in a taunt.

"Maybe, but I have changed, Nightmare!" Dark Steve yelled back and went to go in for another melee attack. But Nightmare Steve shoots 10 fireballs, but 5 of each are deflected and sent flying into the other 5. Dark Steve looks below him and sees the Doctor pointing his sonic screwdriver up at Nightmare Steve. The demon fires several volleys of lightning, but Dark Steve flew into the Doctor and pushes him out the way, standing where the Doctor was and takes the brunt.

"Gah!"

"Pathetic! I thought I gave you more power! But I guess not." Nightmare Steve hovers back down to stand on the ground and walks to his creation. Nothing seemed to be able to stop Nightmare Steve.

But as he got closer, he is stopped by something. It felt like some sort of force field pushing him back.

"What!? Why- STEP FORWARD!"

"Oh sorry, two TARDIS force fields working together. Good luck breaking through," Doctor Whooves smirked as he steps out of his TARDIS.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Time Steve, the mane 6 and Starlight are next to that statue. Twilight shudders, not because of those in the statue, but because what followed after.

"Those three, who were they again exactly? I forgot their names," Time Steve asked.

"That there... is... Tirek, Chrysalis and Cozy Glow-"

"Wait..." Time Steve interrupts Rarity and looks at the filly that's in stone.

"You lot turned a filly turned to stone? That's kinda messed up, not gonna lie. It's like having somepony like Scootaloo turned to stone."

"To be fair, it was Celestia, Luna and Discord," Pinkie Pie responded

"Well she did almost got rid of Equestria's magic, tried to take over, and teamed up with these two- And hey, don't compare my Scoots to Cozy Glow!" Rainbow Dash frowned upon Time Steve's comparison.

"And Madness Steve tortured whole dimensions, realities, left others scarred, and yet we still reformed him. Remember when we thought that we couldn't reform Madness back into Calmness? Yeah, but with friendship, we were able to- What happened with friendship with that situation!?" Time Steve argued back.

"Now since he brought that up, Time does have a point," Starlight nodded in agreement.

"Then why haven't you all tried-" The argument between everybody is quickly silenced.

"Back for round two I see Twilight, just with two different friends," The Storm King slumbers his way towards them, holding the staff in his right hand.

"You may be a demon now, but it doesn't mean we can't stop you!"

"So, these steves are such industrious creatures aren't they? But their weapons or powers can't stand against the might of me, or the almighty Second One!" The Storm King chuckled while lifting his staff up and aims.

In anticipation, Time Steve strikes on him and a massive active clock appears behind him. His eyes began to glow yellow and right as an orange beam forms and shoots towards them, a clock shield protects them. The orange beam deflects off of the clock shield.

"WHAT!?" The Storm King is now angry. He continues using his staff against the clock shield and does destroy a glass block. Meanwhile, Demon Steves are surrounding them, eager to pounce.