Truly Letting Go

Sabre, Genesis Steve, Dream Steve, the mane 6, and Star Swirl are teleported inside of Derpy's house, near the trapdoor entrance. Discord is standing besides the trapdoor waiting. They all do not see anypony, and fears started to tap their minds. Were they too late?

"Stay back! I will not let you harm her again!" They hear Doctor Whooves sounding very defensive. They also hear whimpering sounds.

"That don't sound good," Genesis Steve shuddered.

"Using somebody's fear against them, the most... booooring trick in the book. Such a lame move," Discord yawned as he walks to the left side and opens the door with his right hand, and snaps the eagle claws on his left hand.

"Haven't got rid of it completely, but I at least confined it to just the mindscape. Can't be having copies of... him, floating around- Absolutely not," Discord pointed out.

"Derpy, he's gone, for now," Doctor Whooves said as he turns to Discord.

"Thank you."

Derpy then walks out of the door, keeping close to her Doc. The grey pegasus is shaking all over.

"Where's Dinky-"

"She is staying very safe inside of my TARDIS! She is not coming out until we deal with that!" Doctor Whooves sternly interrupted Pinkie Pie, his voice staying in that defensive tone.

"Are you okay- What happened- Derpy are you okay!?" Sabre rushes over and puts both arms around Derpy.

"N- No!" Derpy cried.

"M- My worst fears are twue- Evweything that happened is going to happen all over again!"

"What is it you fear? We're here to help," Genesis Steve calmly asked.

"What you've witnessed is Dread Steve's and Sombra's doing," Said Dream Steve.

"Derpy, we will help you. We're all here now. We will help you fight this together," Twilight gently said.

Lightning is heard striking inside Derpy's bedroom. Walking out of the room is a very familiar figure, although it isn't the real figure. Their appearance sent a shiver down each one's spine and made them shudder like an earthquake hitting mountains.

Derpy screamed in horror as her worst dread manifests back into physical form. The gray pegasus cowers behind the safety that her loving Doctor Whooves offers. The warm cozy atmosphere of her welcoming home to help in moving on from the past suddenly becomes a frozen frightful atmosphere of dreadful fear of the figure from that past.

Dream Steve and Genesis Steve, while never seeing the true figure in person, the appearance makes them fearful. They even heard tales of the figure's murderous killing spree of gods and demons, as well as other innocent beings, who would've been tortured for eternity. The pain and misery the figure sought for mortifies them way more than even the First Enemy himself could ever mortify them.

Discord steps forward and keeps Sabre, Dream Steve, Genesis Steve, the mane 6, Derpy, Doctor Whooves and Star Swirl behind him. The draconequus too is taken by surprise, but his friends are utter terrified, their adrenaline surging, their hearts pumping, taking deep but swift breaths of fear. The figure's presence, while being a fake, the manifestation of Derpy's worst dread makes it all seem too real.

"Long time no see... Madness- A fake rip off I should add, but still..." Discord spoke while sounding very shaky.

"I know you're just a physical manifestation of somepony's fear. You're not the real Madness. You won't get past me."