I - 1 Revenge

PART 1

Vegas

Tomorrow I will discharge from the hospital. I have healed my wounds but not the mess in my head and heart.

My feelings are still confused by him. Is there really a love story between him and me?

Every time we spent time together after he escaped from the safe house, anger and hurt were in every word we exchanged. I acted like I was sure he was attracted to me, but I wasn't.

At the Hum Bar or the attack on the main house, I dared him to shoot me. The reason was I was aware of my feelings for him and I would rather die than live without him.

He has become my number one person in life. I have him in my mind almost every second. I wanna kiss him, touch him, make love to him.

I want to have sex with him.

At the hospital, I was holding back the whole time because of Macau.

Now thinking about tomorrow, I can hardly wait for our night. That's the thing I really desire with all my heart!

He has been by my side since I came here, washing me, putting clothes on me, feeding me, and that makes me want to be alone with him even more.

Every time our bodies lightly touch, I feel electricity throughout my body and a hard feeling in the pit of my stomach.

During the few moments we are alone, I kiss him with such passion that I try to go further, my hand reaching under his shirt to touch the hard points of his breasts or grab his buttocks. But he tells me

- no, not here, not like that.

And my desire becomes even stronger.

The door opens and my heart starts to beat faster thinking it's him.

A young boy, wearing a brown t-shirt and worn jeans, enters the room. He looks at me angrily.

I say to him.

- Do I know you? -

He doesn't answer but continues to stare at me.

I can see his body shaking. He seems to be about to speak but he remains silent.

I can feel from my gut that I'm in danger, but I'm sitting on the bed, without any weapons to help me protect myself. I made a slight movement to get up. Suddenly, he grabs a gun from behind his back and points it at me.

- Who are you, what do you want from me?

- Why are you not dead, so I don't have to kill you myself?

- Who are you ? - I repeat

- We never met, but you are the one who ruined my life. I have nothing left. You have taken away the only one I ever cared about. Your dad is dead but that's not good enough. I just want you to be dead too.

A chilled sweat starts to roll down my back.

In the past, I was not concerned about death because my life was agonizing every day. But now I figure out how much I want to be alive.

I want to be alive because of Pete, I just want to care for him, to prepare the spicy food he likes, to vacation by the sea, to do all the naughty and romantic things I want to do with him every night.

- I don't know who you're talking about, but each time I killed a man, it was a fair deal, everyone had an equal chance. Plus, every man I killed or tortured was a scumbag.

- That's a lot of bullshit! Chan wasn't a scumbag. He died because of you and your family!

That was my uncle's bodyguard's name.

It means I'm in trouble.

I understood that it was bad for me.

The boy's hand holding the gun was shaking more and more and I worried that the shot might go off.

- Are you related to Chan? He worked as a bodyguard and when you are in this business, you have to know that you can be killed everyday, if not you go to work elsewhere.

- He was the only person to support me after the death of my parents, he was my whole world and because of you I have no one left. I intend to revenge him and then to kill myself.

I tried to get up but he got more agitated. He pulls his gun on me and presses his hands onto the gun.

Will I take my chance to throw myself at him and try to disarm him ? but I'm not still recovered. I don't know if I have any chance of getting out.

- Now you see why you have to die and why nobody will miss you. You have been a bad man all your life. You are hated by everybody and you don't fucking deserve to live!

- I'm fucking tired of your bullshit speech! You can be so proud of you for killing a guy with no defense in a hospital bed! This guy pisses me off.

At this point, I have to give it a try. I quickly rise up from the bed and attempt to grab his hand. Unfortunately, he dodges my attack and drops me to the floor with his elbow. He then turns to me, ready to shoot.

Inside my head, there is nothing but Pete's face spinning back and forth. I can't help screaming his name.

- PETE !!!

That' s the precise time when Pete opened the door and walked in.