I - 6 New

We ate together, Vegas, Macau back from his friend and me. We enjoyed this shared moment. There was much laughter. Macau as usual teased me about Vegas.

- Look how cheesy he is when he talks to you! "Do you want to drink ? Eat a little more, you're very skinny". Woooaw you tamed the beast Pete !

I smiled blushing. I was still intimidated. When I was with Vegas and other people I didn't know how to behave.

I didn't even dare a mark of tenderness towards him but he did. Vegas tended to me, serving me the best bits of food, using every opportunity to brush against me, blowing his hot breath on the back of my neck.

What a bastard! It was so tender and made me feel so uncomfortable. I longed for us to be alone because I could talk to him in a relaxed way, ask him questions like I had done in captivity when I asked him about his blood type.

- You've got something coming up baby? - he asked me

- Yes I have to meet Pol. We see each other in an hour.

- Can I drop you off ?

- No need. You go to school with Macau.

When we parted, Macau was already in the car, so I dared a furtive kiss on his cheek then I ran away, with a burning face.

- See you tonight my love - he cried to me

I met Pol in a nearby cafe.

- What's up mate ? Do you have anything new?

- Yes, thank you, I'm fine.

We all miss you. Master Tankhun has been driving us crazy since you left. He wants to start a war to eliminate Vegas and get you back. For the moment we manage to hold him back by telling him that it's your choice and he must respect it. 

I made some research as you asked and I have something new.

- Go on, I'm listening

- His name is New Kittichat Sukkasem. He's 18. He has been an orphan since he's 9. 

His parents were shot dead. they were found lying behind their house. Their son had laid down with them. The cops first thought he was dead too,  but when they wanted to remove the bodies he started screaming. He had no other family. 

He was put under psychiatric supervision in the hospital. He was questioned but he didn't remember anything. Finally he was going to be placed in an orphanage when Chan saved him saying that he was a close friend of his father and he was going to take care of him.

I don't know any more but his parent's crime never been solved.

- And you found him?

- Not for the moment. I know that he studied in a famous private high school. I assume it was Chan's who was paying his tuition. It seems he never came back since Chan's death.

He must not have money. Either he is with friends or on the street, which means we will find him quickly.

- I'm counting on you, keep me posted. 

Since that guy threatened Vegas with his gun I couldn't sleep thinking he may attack him any time.

- OK

That day at the hospital I didn't say anything but I immediately called all my contacts to try to find this guy.

I didn't want him to be dead because he had been close to Chan, Master Korn's head bodyguard, considered the head of all the guards.

When I start working for Master Tahkhun he helped me a lot. Even if he was quite severe he had a good heart. that's why I was not surprised to see how much he had done for this kid.

I just wanted to be sure he'd never come near Vegas. To achieve my goal I thought either to threaten him or to pay him. I knew that Vegas had always done the dirty work for his father and must have made a lot of enemies, but I was ready to fight against the whole world to protect him.

I had suffered too much when I thought I had lost him. I didn't want to relive that moment, ever! I will be the one who will give him that sense of security he needs to rebuild himself and forget the wounds of the past.

Let's take care of this boy. We'll see the rest later.

New

I was hosted by a classmate who had made it clear to me for a long time that he was in love with me.

He meant nothing to me but I let him hit on me telling myself that he could serve me one day. So when I asked him to share his house for a few days, I understand he wanted to take advantage the closeness to become my lover.

- I only have one bed at home but we will share - he told me in a honeyed voice It had a neat little interior crumbling under lint. It was pink and it smelled like flowers. I didn't like it but I restrained myself by telling him that it was very pretty.

I spent my time lying on his bed gettting more ande more angry. I had been so close to taking my revenge if that jerk hadn't entered the room. I didn't know who he was. But the way he had thrown himself between Vegas and me without hesitation it was so... He had no fear to be shooted. He was more than just a bodyguard. From the desperate way he had looked at him and when he had asked him if he was okay I had felt something strong between the two men.

- Holy shit! I won't miss the shot next time.

It pissed me off knowing there was someone who cared so much about him. In my thoughts, when I was planning his murder, I saw him as a monster who only did evil around him. Why was anyone willing to die for him?

Who was he ? I needed to know who he was and maybe he would help me get to Vegas and finish the job.

At this moment my roommate came out of the bathroom only wearing a little dressing gown. Below I guessed that he was naked. I knew what he wanted and I needed to stay here a few more days.

- You don't want to make yourself comfortable? - he told me

I roughly grabbed him and knocked him onto the bed. I started to undress and grabbed the condom in the back pocket of my jeans. He was lying on his stomach, his little ass quivering with desire at the sight of my tense cock.

- You don't want to kiss first, I...

- I don't kiss - I tell him, bringing his ass up to my dick.