I - 20 Danger

Pete

After having a drink with the others I hurried to get home because I missed Vegas. On the car park I noticed a car who seems to be his. I approached, it was him! He had the face of a bad day. What was happening ? I knocked softly on the car window, he looked up and when he saw me his expression completely changed. He was going to open but I made a gesture meaning "I'm coming".

As I get into the car I tell him. - How are you, my love, you seem to be in a bad mood?

- No I'm doing well. He said hugging me. When I touched his body I feel he was extremely tense. I raised my head to take his lips, his kiss was passionate, he hugged me tightly. Was I the cause of his worries ?

I decided to try to make him feel better. My mouth gently get down to his neck, I placed small kisses there while I ran my tongue over the back of his earlobe then Ì nibbled gently. He began to relax and leaned on his head against the backrest. I continued by unbuttoning one by one the little pearl balls of his shirt. With each button removed I placed a gentle kiss on the revealed skin.

When I got to the buckle of his belt his body relaxed. I could see that he had another kind of tension from under his pants. I started to unzip his pants to get his double dragon out and slid it down to his knees.

His breath was panting and at times a small sound of pleasure escaped his lips. Little by little I found my Vegas as I liked it; happy and naughty.

I gave his dick some licks and finally heard him whisper little words to me as he used to do during our love games.

- Ahhhhhh my baby so good!

Without leaving his sex, my tongue went down to his balls which I licked. I grabbed his cock with my hand and continued my licks until I felt he was ready. I stood up to face him. Pushing one of my fingers into his mouth, I say - Again?

- He replied - yep! Please !

I took his penis in my mouth and began to move back and forth while he stroked my back and slid his hand up to touch my butt. I grabbed him by the hips and picked up the pace. In a cry, I received his seed in my mouth.

I stood up smiling. He kissed me and said: - Let's go home.

Tankhun

Ever since Pete left me, I keep being angry.

I knew that my bodyguards often pretended to be interested in the activities I made with them. They put bad will to sing in my karaoke evenings or fell asleep in front of the dramas that I adored. Only Pete was the only one enjoying anything I plan. He had the gift of bringing joy wherever he went because he was sincere. When he sang he was wild, when we cried for three days after watching Moon Lovers I knew his tears were real.

But then, Vegas ruined everything. He stole him from me and I missed my best friend terribly. I wanted to make him pay.

At first I thought I'd have him murdered but I didn't want to hurt Pete and unfortunately he was madly in love with that bastard.

So I came up with another plan. I entend to kidnap Vegas and trick Pete into thinking he abandoned him. After a few days, if he receives no news, he will believe that Vegas has resumed its old habits of fucking everything. So he will come back to me mad with grief.

The entire plan is already worked out and I have taken Uan and two other bodyguards into the confidence. I also took New into my confidence but he is very reluctant and has tried several times to dissuade me. On the other hand, he is afraid for his job and doesn't really dare to oppose me. I couldn't tell Arm and Pol about it, they're too close to Pete and would soon tell him the truth.

I took my phone.

- Vegas it's me Tankhun. I need to talk to you, can you meet me home tomorrow?

- What do you want to talk about, you tell everyone that you hate me and that I am the devil one.

- I want to talk to you about Pete.

After a pause he said: - Ok I'll come tomorrow

Porsche

I had tried several times to call Porchay but I always got his voicemail.

I picked up my phone and called Kim.

- Hi Porsche.

- Hi Kim, you have any news from Chay, I can't reach him?

- No, I haven't seen him recently because I was away for a concert. I texted him and got no response but I just thought he was too busy with his classes.

- I'm worried Kim

- I know you have a lot of work so let me take care of it. I'm going to go to your house and then to his school. I'll let you know.

- Thanks.

Vegas

Pete had fallen asleep. He and I were lying naked in our bed. I hugged him in the crook of my shoulder and breathed in the scent of his hair. I was so happy with him.

Our happiness was so perfect that I couldn't imagined what my life would be without him.