I - 2 My love

Pete 

I was standing in the hospital hallway after I driven back home to pick up some clothes for Vegas check out.

I continually had to be re-assured by the doctor and nurses for Vegas to be completely safe, without any medical problems from the gunshot wounds. So It was a relief for them that he'll be discharged from hospital.

Tomorrow we would start our new life. A shiver raced down my back, I didn't know whether it was desire, or fear, or both.

To be left alone with him had been my fantasy. The overflowing sensuality of Vegas would never let me have any rest and every time I was around him, it was so hard to control ourselves.

He is so damn sexy! His eyes are full of passion and his loving smile lights up everything instantly, his hands are so white and soft. God, I can't wait to feel his perfect body and his cock ! I must hold off till he's recovered to get another taste of it, but it's so hard to hold back.

After all we loved each other for only one night and I replay in my head the amazing moment I gave myself up to Vegas, our deep mouth to mouth kisses, his hands and his cock all over my body making me cry out with pleasure.

But on the other hand, I was so fucking jealous. Vegas is a seducer. Men and women alike fall for his charms. For months I had been spying on him and whatever he wants he gets. Porsche has bee the only one who could resist him. I just was a simple man who wondered how this heartbreaker could love me. I felt jealous from the moment the nurses showed up all around his bed, all of them struggling to look after him.

It didn't matter how often Vegas had told me that I was the most important person, I had to be left alone with him to get my confidence back.

As I was thinking through how I would handle this situation, I arrived at Vegas' bedroom door. I could hear a loud crash and I wondered exactly what was going on.

As I saw Vegas laying there held at gunpoint, I became frightened.

- How can I save him? I must throw myself on him to protect him!

But while my heart was all set on Vegas, my killer instinct had kicked in. In a second, I charged on the man. I was able to divert the weapon when the man shot and the bullet ended up in the bottom of the wall. With one quick kick, I pushed him away from my lover.

I shouted - Vegas, are you okay?

- Yeah, I'm fine.

I grabbed the gun and aimed at the guy. I was so mad I was about to kill him!

- Pete, don't shoot. I don't give a damn about him, but I don't want you to kill him or you'll regret it.

- Why shouldn't I?

- He seems to be pretty close to Chan. I get how much you still love the main family so I don't want you to blame you afterwards. Please let it go.

I looked at him. He, this ruthless man wanted to save the one who had tried to murder him just so I wouldn't be overwhelmed with remorse.

He told the guy :

- I'll give you five seconds to get out before I kill you.

The man stood up and ran away.

I took Vegas' hand to help him up and squeezed it. I was crying because of the tension and fear of losing him.

Don't cry, baby - He gently wiped the tears from my cheeks.

In order to soothe myself I kissed him. He passionately kissed me back and the fear soon turned to desire. Vegas' tongue started to stroke my lips and slowly move into my mouth to search for my tongue. I couldn't contain a moan of pleasure.

At the same time, he hugged me and pressed himself to me, putting his hands on my bottom. I could feel his desire growing as he pressed himself against me.

- Baby, if we continue, I won't be able to hold back. I wasn't listening. I was giving in to the pleasure, the joy of being alive. I glared at Vegas, asking him to keep going with what he'd started. He stepped back slightly, holding my languid body by the shoulders.

- This time, I'll be the reasonable one. I know you have been waiting for me to be released from hospital so that we could go on our first date. You've probably planned the world' s most romantic evening already, so I won't spoil it? I'm going to hold on but I promise it' s just a torture not to be able to touch you. I also would wanted everything to be perfect for our first time as a couple.

I could feel all his love in his words. All of the doubts I had vanished.

- So brace yourself, I said, because tomorrow I don't expect you to hold back any longer. I've been waiting for too long for this. Love you Vegas.

- Love you too, like a fool.