II - 8 No words to say it

Pete

I left Venice in Tankhun's arms.

- Are you gonna be okay? He' s a smart kid. He might give you a hard time.

- Don't you have any confidence in me or what? I handled my two brothers and I believe I did a great job, no ? It's not some little shrimp like him who's going to make me afraid.

- I have left you all the details. I know you hate being far from home but I' m afraid that if Venice gets a change of scenery it will be even harder.

- It's okay, this is a safe house.

At the worried look on my face he said.

- I'm confident, I have even given Pol and Arm a free hand, so please don't worry and enjoy yourself. What did you plan?

- I planned everything with Nope. Vegas is at the nightclub. I already packed the luggage and I'm picking up Vegas there. I do hope he appreciates it.

- I'm pretty sure he will. Two romantic days with no little devil in the way he'll love it!

- ok I am out of here. Just call me if there' any issues.

- Don't you worry. Get out of here.

He puts a kiss on Venice's forehead and quits the house.

Pol

- Tonight we won't quit while we can still stand up Arm! It's been a while since we got a chance to party.

- Sure, since Pete moved out the atmosphere is gloomy. Hey Pete! Speak of the devil!

Pete's coming our way. He's damn elegant. Blue night suit and white shirt wide open on his chest, he catches all eyes. It's amazing that this guy who used to be unnoticed is now radiant since he's been with Vegas. Happiness suits him.

- Hi guys, are you also coming here?

- Yes, and it's all thanks to you that we have the night off. Thanks Pete, we're gonna be here all night long !

- I let you guys have your time and no messing around!

- Oh yeah! Let's get loose tonight!

And we launch out on the dance floor. After glasses and glasses we' re Arm and me slumped on a sofa when I feel my phone vibrating. I glance at it.

- Shit Arm it the Tankhun! What to do?

- He's gonna call until you pick up so you might as well take it.

- Master Tankhun, what's going on?

- Are you there with Arm?

Arm is nodding.

- Yes, why? I said, taking a punch in the shoulder.

- Take yourself back to Yok's right away, I don't want to be drinking all alone!

- But what about the baby sitting?

- Pete changed his mind so now your leave is over. Get over here!

Vegas

I come back home feeling tired. I feel dirty, I need to hug Pete and Venice. I knew for ages I was part of this crap, but now I' ve found true love, all that I was before feels even more sickening.

I walk straight up to my room, the bed is empty. Where is Pete? I look in all the rooms, Venice's bed is empty too.

Dead of fear I go back downstairs to look in all the rooms. Suddenly my heart races, they are both asleep on the couch, Venice's little body tightly pressed against my love's chest. I gently take him in my arms, he is so little and fragile when he sleeps! I can't help but place a tender kiss on his forehead. I carry him up to the bed and after I tuck him in, I walk back downstairs to find Pete. He is still asleep, he also looks like a child when he sleeps, so beautiful, so peaceful.

I am moved by his beauty, his skin looks so soft, his features are soothed. I put my lips softly on his. He opens his eyes.

- You are there.

The welcome is rather cold, he probably did not wake up well.

- Are you okay, baby, did you fall asleep? When I came in, I couldn't find you right away and I was worried.

- Why? Why wouldn't I have been here.

- I realize I'm an asshole, but I was scared that you might have left. It was an instinctive fear, I couldn't control myself.

- Do you have anything to blame yourself for?

- No ! Why are you saying that ?

I take his face in my hands.

- I just wanted to touch you. Your skin is so soft!

We kiss fiercely, my tongue caressing her lips before breaking into the soft, wet refuge of her mouth. I moan, I feel at home. This desire which always leads me to him is unable to restrain. My hands unbutton his shirt button after button. I slide it over his shoulders and my kisses go down from his lips to the neck and then to the chest. He is gentle, he is quivering, he is all I desire.

His hands grab my hair and pull it hard. I lift my head to his face. Why is he staring at me like that way ?

His hand goes down my cheek, his thumb caresses my lips. He always repeats this gesture, even in the worst moments of our relationship. He looks at me and says:

- I want you

I get up and undress and take off the rest of his clothes. I sit him on top of me and gently caress his buttocks, pushing my fingers in till he is finally ready to receive me inside him.

As I push my sex in our moans mingle together.

- Oh Pete, my love, my life, I missed you.... Ahhh

I want to get lost in his gaze but I suddenly pause.

- Why are you crying? My beloved why?

- Because it's so good to have you inside me, mine forever. I want to be yours forever!

We let ourselves be carried away by our passion.

A long time later we keep kissing and loving each other.

I fall asleep in the early morning, exhausted.

When I wake up, I instinctively reach for the other side of the bed but it is empty. I open my eyes to look for Pete, he is not there.

I get up and, as I had done yesterday, I feverishly look for him in every room of the house, with no results.

I am baffled and sit down on the couch. In front of me on the coffee table is a letter with the word "Vegas" written on it.

No, not that!

I open the envelope. Pete has written only a few words:

I need to think about the two of us. I'm leaving for a while. Don't look for me. I'm taking Venice with me. I'm sorry.