Chapter 4

Somewhere else

Killua, Gon, Kurapika and Alluka were walking through the woods. They were having a small walk due to them not having peace for a while. Illumi has been hunting them non stop and they needed a break.

Alluka held onto Killua's hand as she admired all the flowers when she passed by them. Killua was overprotective when it came to the people he cared for, especially after what happened with his missing big sister.

Alluka looked up at her brother, still wearing the necklace Y/n gave her when she was 8 years old,
" Big Brother, when are we ever going to find Y/n?"

He looked down at her, squeezing her hand in comfort as he patted her head,
" We'll find her soon, I promise,"

She nodded and leant her head on his arm, staring down at the necklace with a slight smile. She hated the feeling of being separated from her this long, it made a pain in her heart that will only be cured by her big sister's presence.

Gon looked at Killua, curiosity filling the boy up,
" What even happened to Y/n? And how did she go missing?"

Killua sighed and began the story.

Flashback

13 year old Y/n was walking with Killua, hand in hand. She took him on a walk in the city, due to him not being aloud to go out alone. He admired the the shops and gasped when he saw a chocolate store.

He tapped on her shoulder as she looked down with that usual kind smile,
" Please can we get some chocolate?! Please?"

She just laughed and didn't refuse as they went to the shop and bought a whole bag of chocolate robots.

On the way home, as they were eating some. Y/n sensed a presence that had been following them both, but she didn't know who it was, their aura was different.

She looked down at Killua with a smile,
" Stay here for a minute, okay? I'm just going to check something out,"

He nodded and continued to eat his chocolate robots as she got up and walked a few feet down the street alley, her nerves and protectiveness creeping inside of her.

That's when she saw a figure standing in the alley way. He had a black suit on and long black hair with pure red eyes. His skin was as pale as a vampire and his aura wasn't human.

She asked,
" Who are you? What do you want?"

He chuckled before staring at her, his gaze burning into the core of her soul before appearing behind her at the speed of lightning and knocking her out.

He smirked,
" Your power,"

He then clicked his fingers as a portal opened, his secret Allie with a demon that was once a Nen user, has the ability to open portals through dimensions.

He walked through and then closed it, leaving Killua to wonder where his sister went. He walked around with the chocolate bag in his hand before noticing her bracelet was on the floor, her favourite one.

She would never leave this, especially in the middle of an alley way. That's when he realized she was taken, and that was the last time he saw her.

End of flashback

Killua looked at the ground as he clenched his fist in anger,
" If only I didn't leave her, if only I knew there was somebody following us instead of eating chocolate robots, I could have saved her,"

Gon placed a hand on his shoulder in comfort, a sympathetic and worried look on his face,
" Don't blame yourself, Killua, it wasn't your fault,"

He sighed, his comfort not exactly helping his doubt and regret,
" I know, but I still could have done something about it,"

Alluka was silent the entire time they talked, she seemed to be deep in thought. She wanted her sister back and she would do anything to achieve that, Nanika agreed on that too.

She thought for a moment before interrupting them, having an idea,
" What if Nanika teleports us to her?"

Killua answered immediately, his concern for her showing,
" No! I'm not letting you, you'll be to drained,"

She puffed her cheeks out in slight anger and annoyance,
" You said you're willing to do anything to get sister back, right? I and Nanika agreed to, even if it means tiring ourselves out for a few hours,"

Her puppy eyes shown, and they both knew Killua couldn't resist them. He sighed, still hesitant about the plan but if it meant getting Y/n back, he'll do it.

" Alright, but you better be careful,"

She nodded as Nanika came out, her skin turning a pale white and her eyes as black as midnight, almost as if they were just sockets. Killua pulled Nanika into a hug and wished,
"  Nanika, teleport us to Y/n,"

She obeyed,
" Okay,"

Their surroundings began to glow brightly as they felt themselves moving somewhere else, like they were floating in mid air. The light soon faded to reveal they were in a town, that didn't look very modern.

Alluka dropped into Killua's arms, exhausted by the amount of power she used with Nanika. He picked her up as she hugged him, placing her head on his shoulder and falling asleep immediately.

Gon looked around in confusion and curiosity,
" Where are we?"

Kurapika responded,
" I don't know, but it looks like we're somewhere in Japan, but there's something odd about this place, the aura around here is... different,"

Killua commented, his ocean blue eyes inspecting his surroundings,
" I agree with Kurapika, we should keep our guard on, I don't trust this place,"