Chapter 26

Y/n's POV

Two weeks later, you were in your hospital bed sewing a blanket for Alluka, since you haven't gotten her a gift in a while. The blanket was pink that slowly faded to violet.

Tanjiro had started his rehabilitation training with Shinobu and Kanao, which is the reason why he's not here most of the time. Zenitsu and Inosuke refuse to start it for unknown reasons.

You and Killua have been training every so often in your spare time, sometimes it's longer than you planned it out to be. You still have a few broken ribs, but you're used to the pain. You do get scolded by Shinobu and Tanjiro for doing it though, you were grateful that they were worried.

He's been starting to get suspicious lately with the relationship going on between you and Tanjiro. He's noticed how Tanjiro would give you random hugs and has been getting a lot closer to you, he was on your case.

You had finished the last part of the blanket, making you smile at the finishing peace. You had debated wether to put her name on it, but you didn't want to leave Nanika out so you left it.

You folded the blanket neatly and placed it under your pillow, deciding to wait until Alluka has come back. Getting bored again, you decided to start a new one but this one was for Nezuko.

You began a new one, this time it was a slightly paler pink that faded to a darker pink, matching her kimono and eye color. You decided to do Rui and Kokushibo one later. As you hummed a tune, your siblings walked in the room.

Excitedly, Alluka jumped onto your bed and sat in your lap, causing you to giggle and place Nezuko's blanket on the bedside table.

Alluka leant against your chest,
" What are you doing Big sister?"

You smiled at her before grabbing the blanket from under your pillow and wrapping it around her shoulders. You smiled,
" I've just finished making your gift,"

Her eyes sparkled in delight and happiness at the new blanket as she snuggled into it. She thanked you multiple times as she got cosy in your grasp.

Killua asked, his arms crossed,
" What's going on with you and Tanjiro?"

You were surprised by the sudden question, but you knew he would ask it sooner or later. You don't know what he would do if you told him you were with Tanjiro, romantically.

You sighed heavily, glancing at a now sleeping Alluka in your grasp,
" We're in a relationship now, he confessed two weeks ago,"

His fists clenched slightly at the news, his overprotective brother mode activating. Killua knew this would happen sooner or later since he's seen how you two flirt a lot.

He trusted Tanjiro, but he knew one thing. If he broke or plans to break your heart, he won't make it to finding a cure for his sister.

              ///////————————-////////

" So, Tanjiro has stolen my girl has he?"

Muzan was filled with rage after hearing the news from his new lower moon, Akari, who has the ability to spy on certain people.

Muzan was filled with rage, his irritation and hatred was growing towards Tanjiro. He should have killed him when he had the chance.

Illumi sensed his anger before sighing at his fantasies, he walked over and leant against the wall with his arms crossed,
" Even if we do manage to get Y/n, you won't be getting with her. My parents already have someone planned for her to marry in my world, so don't get to attached,"

Muzan glared at Illumi as upper moon 6 heard the entire conversation. They walked away, pretending that they didn't hear anything before walking into a spare room. Closing the door behind them, they didn't want anyone hearing their conversation.

Daki turned to her big brother, a worried and nervous look on her face,
" I don't like them here, they're dangerous, I feel hesitant about my loyalty with the master,"

Gyutaro was surprised by his sisters sudden confession, he didn't like how she was feeling. If the master found out about her feeling rebellious towards him, he would no doubt kill her without explanation.

He couldn't help but feel the same way, he hated the fact that these random people got his trust so easily. For some reason, the thought of siding with Y/n felt much more safer and comforting than staying here.

He nodded,
" I agree, but how do we get out of this place without being caught?"

The room went silent for a moment before the sound of someone clapping was heard in the room, startling them both. They both turned around in alarm to see Douma and Akaza stood there, who seemed to have heard the whole conversation.

Douma had his usual grin on his face,
" My, upper moon 6 isn't really planning on rebelling are they? "

Akaza rolled his eyes at his behavior,
" Douma stop teasing them, we're both here for the same reason,"

Donna just laughed in response as Daki gave them a surprised expression. They never expected these two out of all people to agree with them. Now that she thinks about it, it's the first time they've ever agreed on something together.

Gyutaro asked,
" How do we get out of here without being caught?"

Akaza thought for a moment before thinking of an idea,
" Tomorrow at midnight, that's when the spider group and the master leave for another hunt for Y/n. That's our chance to slip away,"

Everyone nodded in agreement at the plan, hoping that it would work. Daki stated,
" Now we've just got to keep our thoughts locked away from master, otherwise he will find out,"