Chapter 45

With Killua

Killua glanced at the two demons behind him,
" Warn Y/n that the Phantom Troupe is here, along with Illumi,"

Gyutaro decided to go, leaving Daki to follow your orders of protecting your friends and family. Daki glanced at the girl standing behind her in fear, reminding her of when she was a young human. This angered her to the core.

Without realising, Daki gently pulled Alluka behind her, making her ribbons surround her protectively.

Shalnark spoke up, placing his hands on his hips with his usual bright smile,
" Just hand over Y/n and things don't have to get violent! It's simple,"

Killua scoffed,
" As if. Are you blind? She isn't with us you prick, and you're not going to know where,"

Machi just sighed in disappointment as Illumi placed his hand on the floor. He inhaled deeply, clearing his mind and heightening his senses before feeling a familiar presence a few miles away.

He stated in an emotionless tone,
" She's 2 miles away, east. There's around 3 people with her,"

He wiped the dust of his hands before disappearing into thin air. Killua gasped before chasing after him, ignoring the fear and adrenaline circling through his body.

Illumi glanced beside him,
" You're to weak to fight me, Killua, face it,"

Killua tried to kick him and punch him, but Illumi dodged with ease. Killua knew deep down that he still couldn't defeat his older brother, but he would try if it came to your safety. He lost you once. He wasn't losing you again.

Using his nen, electricity surrounded his body as he kicked him with more speed, which barely missed Illumi's arm. Illumi frowned in annoyance, hitting Killua in the face.

Killua bounced back a few feet, but kept his composure. He wiped the blood that dripped from his mouth with his wrist, ignoring the pain. He continued to go after his brother, and finally landed a hit on him.

Illumi was thrown a few metres back from the impact but got up instantly, not affected by the pain. He glanced beside him to sense your aura just a few blocks away, meaning he was close.

Killua knew this and clenched his fists,
" You aren't going near her!"

Y/n's POV

You looked to see Gyutaro with a series look, and you knew just by reading him something was up. He exclaimed,
" Your brother told me to tell you that someone called the Phantom Troupe is here, along with a man called Illumi,"

Your body froze from fear and shock, stopping you from attacking the female demon. Tanjiro's yells were faded in the background, desperately trying to get you to try and pay attention. Otherwise, you could get seriously injured.

Your eyes glowed bright red, brighter than they've ever glowed before realising your friends and siblings are currently facing them in battle.

You ordered Gyutaro,
" Protect them Gyutaro! Daki can't handle them all at once, they're to powerful!"

He nodded before disappearing once again. You payed your attention to the new upper six demon, who was battling Tanjiro, Kokushibo and Douma in anger. You had to get rid of her, otherwise she'll be a dead weight.

Right now you had to focus on the phantom troupe and your brother.

You glanced at your hands, feeling the power that coursed through your veins. You channelled it, combing all your emotions within. A giant red light surrounded your body that chased away the darkness of the night.

You knew to much power would drain you, but right now, you wanted to kill the demon. You shot a large beam of your telekinesis at the snake demon, causing her to shriek in pain.

You lifted her up into the air, watching as you tore her neck from her body. This gave Tanjiro the chance to slice her face into small pieces, and eventually, she turned to ash.

The light soon faded as you collapsed onto the floor from exhaustion. The air in your lungs struggled to circulate oxygen around your body. Your breathing becoming unstable.

Concerned, Tanjiro ran over to you. He knelt down beside you and hugged you tightly, trying to calm you down,
" You're okay. You're okay,"

You leant into his touch, the warmth he radiated around you relaxed your mind. You inhaled his scent, remembering the good memories you had together before calming down.

Tanjiro pecked you on the cheek before slowly helping you up of the ground. Luckily, you hadn't wasted your power or energy... yet. Tanjiro cupped your cheek, wiping the blood that ran down from your mouth.

Killua was thrown beside you, coughing up blood like a fountain. You knelt down beside him in worry and looked up, to see Illumi stood on the roof of the building beside you.

You glared at him, slowly helping up Killua from the ground. You turned to Tanjiro,
" Tanjiro, meet my bitch of an older brother, Illumi,"