Chapter 48

Y/n's POV

Your head was throbbing in pain, almost as if you had been hit in the head with a hammer. You slowly got up, ignoring how heavy your body was. The recent events of the fight caught up with your memory as you began to look around at where you are.

" Where am I?"

You realised your were chained to the floor, both of your hands cuffed behind you back. Muzan was sat on a chair just a few feet away, looking quite impatient,
" You've finally awoken,"

His eyes glowed, glaring into the depths of your soul as he stood up, he grabbed your chin, forcing you to look into his gaze. His aura radiated nothing but irritation and impatience,
" Finally I have you in my grasp once again, and now I can turn you into one of my demons, permanently, "

He dragged his fingernail across your cheek before I making a large cut across your face. You didn't flinch from the pain until you realised a single cut could even turn you into a demon. You bit your lip as an agonising pain built throughout your body. It felt as if it was on fire.

A large, red blast emerged from your body from how painful it was. Your eyes turned to slits and changed red, permanently. Two strands of your hair turned a blood red as you felt fangs grow in your mouth.

Chrollo and the members watched in awe and slight discomfort. They didn't plan on turning you into a demon; yet here you were, staring at yourself.

Muzan chuckled,
" When you get turned into a demon; you have no memory of who you once were,"

Muzan placed a finger under your chin before lifting you up, a devilish smirk plastered on his lips,
" Rise, Y/n, you're now upper moon 1,"

The kanji appeared in your eyes before kneeling to the ground in respect. You had no idea who you were or what your last was, all you know was that Muzan was your master and you must obey him at all cost.
" Yes, Lord Muzan,"

With a slash of his nails, the chains that held you broke into pieces, setting you free.

Chrollo began, sounding calm, which wasn't the sort of feeling you would normally feel when you get betrayed,
" We made a deal that she became a member of the phantom troupe and comes home with us,"

Muzan sighed in annoyance before turning to the troupe, glaring into their soul, as if they were enemies,
" Sometimes you must use powerful people as a way to get even more powerful,"

He clicked his fingers, the sound of a Biwa was heard before they were transported out of the infinity castle. Muzan then smirked at you, finally having you and your power to himself. It made it even better that you couldn't remember a thing. You had no weakness anymore; no feelings.

///////———//////

Phantom Troupe POV

They were furious that Muzan didn't use his side of the deal; and they were furious at themselves to trust such a narcotic demon. What were they thinking? Chrollo hummed in thought, clearly calmer than the others were.

He exclaimed,
" We have only one choice left in order to retrieve Y/n, and that's to go to were her brother and demon friends live and work with them,"

////////———-///////

Tanjiro's POV

Tanjiro trained non stop ever since you were taken. He was frustrated that he couldn't protect you; that it took just a snap of Muzan's finger. He didn't care that his body was begging him to stop and rest. It came to the point were his friends and Shinobu was worried for his health.

He wanted you back. He hated the fact that you was left with Muzan. He didn't know what he was doing or planning on doing to you, and that was worse than death.

One night, he was eating his food before your demon friends walked in. They sat in front of Tanjiro, looking quite serious, Kokushibo spoke,
" We're planning on retrieving Y/n from the infinity castle,"

Gyutaro scratched his cheek with a scowl, despising their once master by the second,
" There's only one problem, Nakime, the Biwa demon, controls who enters and exists the place,"

Tanjiro glared at the floor in determination,
" I will do anything to get her back,"

They nodded before a knock was heard at the door. Killua opened it with Alluka beside him. Her cheeks were stained from tears and her eyes were puffy and red. They walked in before leaning against the wall.

Killua stated,
" I have an idea to get into whatever this infinity castle is, and that is to use Nanika,"

The demons gave questionable looks between each other as Tanjiro sent a concerned look towards Alluka, knowing the price that has to be paid if the wish is to big,
" Will that not drain your energy? It's a very big wish,"

Alluka clenched her fists, her anger towards Muzan made her blood practically boil. First her brother tries to take you from her now he attempts to take you again. She and Nanika despised him,
" Like you said; We'll do anything to bring her back!"

Tanjiro, for once, felt a wave of hope wash over him. All his training wasn't for nothing, and he was going to prove that by bringing you back. Killua sighed,
" We'll head there first thing tomorrow, let Alluka rest and then the fight begins,"

Kokushibo added,
" I suggest bringing the hashira; we could bring an end to Muzan after all",

Tanjiro thought for a moment before asking, slightly worried for their safety,
" Wouldn't that harm you? He's the whole reason why you're here,"

He responded,
" Thanks for the concern, but we knew when we became demons that our time is up. We've lived a life of pain and suffer and it can finally come to an end, "

Everyone then exited Tanjiro's room, leaving him speechless. He grabbed his katana and placed it beside him before Nezuko hummed happily and snuggled beside his brother. She also felt hope of your return.

What they didn't know was that you had no idea who they were anymore.