Chapter Four

EXTREMELY RELOADED

EXTREMELY RELOADED

This Chapter is not in the book

💖💖💖

ANNIE

ERU 2nd Scholars Conference

Now I've had the time of my life... No, I never felt like this before... Yes I swear, it's the truth... And I owe it all to you... 'Cause I've had the time of my life... And I owe it all to you

"I'll make sure that I'll have that song at my wedding."

"I'll remember that."

"You don't have to, hindi naman sigurado kung makakapunta ka sa kasal ko."

"Oh, I will make sure I'm there."

"Huh? You'll make sure?"

"I'll definitely be there!"

Napanganga ako habang nakatingin sa nag-uusap. Alam kaya nila ang pinag-uusapan nila? Parang may nahihimigan ako sa sinasabi ng lalaki na hindi ma-gets ng babae. Pareho naman silang matalino. I mean, kung hindi, siguradong wala sila sa ERU. Regardless if scholar or not.

Siniko ako ni Lora. "Isara mo yang bibig mo, baka pasukin ng langaw."

Inirapan ko siya.

She sat beside me.

We were at the second scholars conference for the year and all the scholars of ERU should be, and therefore, are present. Dahil kapag hindi, baka bukas ay wala na ang scholarship namin.

This doesn't come cheap. It is now being held in one of the most elegant ballrooms of ERU with fine dining settings and food. Conferences like these were sponsored and supervised by the parents and guardians who are also stockholders of the university. In return, the students who are born to those parents are all in attendance.

The good thing about it was, the attire was only smart casual. No need to wear a gala outfit. Ako nga ay naka fitted gray slacks at yellow sailor collar blouse lang. A lot of the others are even wearing jeans and blouses.