CHAPTER NINETEEN

EXTREMELY RELOADED

EXTREMELY RELOADED

Lots of the scenes in this chapter are not in the book.

💖💖💖

ANNIE

"I didn't pull a bedroom scene!" naeskandalong tanggi ko.

"Of course you did. Naghubad ka na sa harap ko."

Tinapik ko ang tubig papunta sa kanya. "You started it! I was drunk and I stopped on time. You are still a virgin."

Humalakhak siya.

Good! Hindi namin kailangang pagtalunan ito. I blushed to the roots of my hair. Then I looked at him. "Errr, do I look okay, naked?" Kaibigan ko naman siya. I could ask him this.

Huminto siya sa pagtawa. And then he stared at me like I was the only woman in the world.

Well, this could be my fantasy, so I could think about this. Wala namang nakakaalam. Ako lang.

"Yes, you look nice."

"How nice?" I can push this, right?

Ngumiti siya. And was that passion that I saw in his eyes? O nananaginip ba ako? "Really nice. You have flawless skin, and your hips and legs are in perfect shape. Your breasts..."

"You saw my breasts? 'Di ba nakapikit ka no'n?"

His voice became raspy. "When it's in my mouth, yeah. I have to close my eyes because I don't want you to see how my eyes rolled to the back of my head in ecstasy. And I haven't even come yet."

What was he talking about?

"You look amazing naked, babe."

I made a mental note that he called me babe again. The first time since I saw him tonight. I bit my thumbnail. Nahihiya ako but I was happy with the compliment. "Thank you."

"You're welcome."

"We are still best friends, right?" naiilang na tanong ko. Binabawi ko na ang mga bad thoughts ko kanina at noong mga nakaraang araw. I didn't want to lose his friendship. Not for being greedy. But Gerard and his family. They make me whole.

"Yes," he answered right away. "And I want you to promise me na kapag gusto mong makipag-date ako muna ang tatanungin mo."

I looked at him suspiciously. "Nakakahiya yata iyon. Lagi ka naman may girlfriend."

Napaisip siya, parang may gustong sabihin pero hindi maituloy.

I snorted. Hmp! Lagi kasing may girlfriend. Hindi mabakante!

He sighed. "May party dito bukas, it's a business gathering. Dad will announce my new position in the company to the public. Of course, you should be here in a party dress."