Warning (Please Read)

Warning:

This story may contains or mentions these that might upset or disturbed the readers;

*Violence

*Homosexuality

*Heterosexuality

*Disputed information

*Sexual Plots

*Suicide

*Abuse

*Bullying

*Bad words

*Misspellings

*Wrong Paragraphs

*Hate speech

*Sensitive Contents

*History Entirely Made up for Plot.

*CountryHumans

*Cringe

If the Readers don't want to read the said mentions, I plead for you to leave the book and please ignore it as possible. It is not made for you and only for those who wants it. If you still continued anyway after the warning, I will say that it is no longer my fault, you still read it which I told you not to. To those who wanted to continue, Good luck.

*****
THE BOOK IS AN AU

This book have altered the real history of every nations and the world. I also added none existing things and events to make the plot of book more interesting and far from the truth of real life. So if you readers saw something that wasn't matching up the real history, because I did it purposely.

*****

This is the third version of the book, and I'm rewriting and fixing every error and plot hole I created from the second version, which was mostly known and read by the readers.

What happened was that the book has been taken down without telling me what I have done for it to be deleted. (Similar to what happened to the very first version of the book).

Thankfully, a lot of readers sacrificed their time and helped me get their copies of the book, as it was deleted, my version of the book and it's copy in my drafts is gone. So I had to rely on them. I'm really thankful, I'm sure you know who you are dear readers.

And the last, The book wouldn't have been deleted if someone didn't reported it. The book got scanned and the staff who did, saw something to take it down. So my point is, I will censor up more of the parts of the book, hence the rewrite reason.

I apologize to the readers, and I hope you will still enjoy the book. This book was meant to be a series so it wouldn't be just 1 book. That's why I got mentally drained when the very first book got taken down. I'm really sorry, and again, thankyou for the readers who have helped me in their ways they could find.