Chapter - 36 Evil Villain (2)

Chapter - 36 Evil Villain (2):

"I hate Mondays."

Martial aggressively spout out from his lips as he stirs the food that he is currently cooking. I watched him blankly while Del shrugged and spoke.

"Aren't we all?"

He said this before standing up and checking whatever Martial was cooking. Martial grabbed a spoon and aimed it at Del, threatening to throw it at him. Del raised his two hands and slowly backed away, going back to the chair he sat on earlier, still hands in the air. I watched them blankly as they stared at each other's movements. As if one will launched at the other any seconds..

Minutes passed by.. I started to smell something.. burning..

"Um.. the food, Martial.. it smells... like... "

Del commented with a worry tone before I could even open my lips. Martial didn't give a damn and threw the spoon at Del, which he dodged easily. Martial slowly checked on the food.

"No, it's not. Get out, only you."

Martial said in a dark tone, his eyes returning to his staring competitor's eyes. Del seeing this, faked sobs and ran out dramatically.

Del, "I'll remember this abuse!"

He said before disappearing in sight. I let out a small laugh at this silly interactions..

Kati, "Hahahaha.. Well that was dramatic.."

Martial hummed as a response to my words. I calmly take a piece of sandwich that Martial made and took a long bite from it..

After breakfast, Martial drove me back to the cursed school and without missing a beat, sped away from the place..

I'm worried for his safety, but.. What can I do? He knows how to drive, I don't. He have been driving for many years, and I don't.. who am I to scold that boy?

I sighed inwardly and then turned and looked at the campus. I shook my head at the sight.

I have to focus today... I received a message from Singapore yesterday that there would be an important announcement.

So, as usual, I walked all the way from the parking lot and headed towards the classroom. But before I could enter, Japan stood up from his seat and headed towards me. Watching Japan head toward me somehow made me feel uncomfortable. As if something is about to happen. Something bad. I brushed the feeling off and waited for Japan to face me. It's better to know with clear head..

Japan paused right in front of me and his red eyes stared at mine. I waited for him to talk but he did not at all. Soon, I stole a glance at his hands and saw him playing with his thumb for almost a minute, before he sigh made me look back to his eyes.

He closed his eyes for a bit and opened sharply. As if his eyes are trying to send a message to me. Japan opened his lips, and was about to say something until Serbia, out of nowhere, stood beside me and stared at Japan.

Japan got startled, and both of us stared at Serbia. Serbia raised his shoulders a bit and looked at me.

Serbia, "I just want to know what he will say since you two blocked the doorway."

The tall man said with a teasing smirk. I realized what he meant and moved, walked towards the Japan's side, and let Serbia walk in. Serbia looked satisfied and entered the classroom.

I looked at Japan and asked him..

"Is there something you wanted to say?"

Japan flinched and suddenly went pale. He slowly shook his head and forced a smile.