Chapter - 16 Name

Chapter - 16 Name:

After the class, the whole section where Philippines is in, all gathered and went into the school clinic, for the purpose of visiting the lead character of their curiosity. When they did, they noticed that the clinic is mostly empty, thanks to the two figures sitting and guarding the sleeping man in the bed, who's sound asleep.

The nurse noticed their presence and immediately stood up and greeted the group of masters.

"Hello! Are you all here to visit the patient?"

She asked Annwn who simply nodded. The nurse leaded them towards Philip who is sleeping. But he looked very pale for them. Singapore asked first.

"Why does he looked like that?"

He asked and Serbia mocked him.

"Cuz he is sick? Obviously he would look sick, four eye.."

"Shut up, no one asked you."

Singapore barked back with ease.

"Not now, students.."

Annwn told the two off. Serbia and Singapore huffed and looked away from each other.

"So.. will he be okay? "

A young Country Master by the name of Timor Leste, asked worriedly. The nurse looked at him, and then to Philippines.

"He might, as his temperature goes up and down.. I might actually have to send him off back to his home.. I'm still bewildered as to how he was still able to come back with this condition.. I might call his family to come and pick him up. "

The nurse replied and Annwn walked towards Palau and asked her.

"He wasn't bad like this earlier.. did something happened? "

She asked her student which the girl nodded her head.

Palau,"The moment we entered here, he fainted. I luckily caught his head before it met the floor.. but his skin got immediately hot.. Should we send him home?"

Palau asked, concerned. Annwn paused for 10 seconds before deciding on the best option.

"Yes, of course. Kindly call his family and send him back. He is not in the condition to stay in the school. "

She said this, and most of the kids who agreed to come visit Philip nodded.

Philip opened his eyes and groaned before the nurse took the phone. Everyone turned at him, and Annwn dashed to his side.

"Philip, are you okay? Are you in pain? Do you want to go home?"

Kati couldn't help but look at the gentle voice that asked. Annwn rested her hand on his brow and felt the scorching heat of the skin. Kati rested his head on the gentle hand, feeling at ease and wanting it to stay.

Serbia, "Yeah, he needs to go."

Serbia commented, ruining the peaceful scene.

"Hahahaha.."

"He looked so sick? This is the first I see him like this.. exclude the blood puking time.."

"He looked like a nice man when he is asleep."

"Serbia gotta ruin some mood? "

*COUGH!*

*COUGH!*

Malaysia faked two coughs which made the whole class silent again.

"Please notify his brothers that he is unwell."