Chapter - 28 Damaged

Chapter - 28 Damaged:

"There, eat more and.. Oh! Here, this one is really good! Try it!"

Annwn excitedly and devotedly helped me. She brought a box full of different snacks and breads with different kinds of sodas, mostly Pepsi. She's offering them non stop. I'm actually full right now but I don't have the heart to tell her to stop, I don't want her to feel disappointed or something similar.

"Thank you, Teacher Annwn, for treating me like this..."

I spoke with a small smile forming in my face. The teachers were not that nice to me at the school because of my son's past. I asked Malaysia why my son would upset the teachers, but Malaysia said he never saw my son attacking or going against them.

So Malaysia theorized that it's the teachers trying to suck up with the country masters with higher ranks to get them more power and authority.

According to him, too, when my son was still a Rank Prince student, A lot of Teachers were trying to win his favor and even bravely asked him if they could meet up with that traitor (America) privately for some recommendations to give for the improvements of the school.

Of course my son wasn't a fool, so he never gave-in in their sugar coated words. Now that my son is at the bottom, fallen from grace and finally lost his authority and power, the teachers who used to leach on him started to look down on him. Hearing that theory made me angry. I started to ask Malaysia if he knows any of this teachers and if he could give me their names. Malaysia could only gave me 13 names as he doesn't know who other were.

"Now that I think about it.. Phil, if you happened to get in the top 3 of the competition, you will earn enough points to get promoted to Baron Rank! Isn't that great?!"

Annwn cheered excitedly. Her pink rosy eyes glittered and shine as if she is dreaming about something really nice. Seeing such reaction made me smile softly.

"I will do my best.. "

I said before drinking my 3rd bottle of Pedsi.

If Martial knew about this, he's going to lock me up in my room and make me drink gallons of water. But it won't happened if I keep it a secret.. So I think I should have my way today and enjoy.

"Excuse me, Can I talk to Philippines?"

I flinched when I heard my son's name. I stared at the direction where that voice came from. And it was no other than Australia. The supposed brother of that traitor (America). I frowned for a second but quickly hide it. Let's see what he wants from my son..

"You may."

Annwn Agreed and winked at me before leaving us two Country Masters alone. Australia looked at me for a minute and I stared back while munching on the wafers in my hands.

After a solid 10 minutes of silence, Australia finally opened his lips.

"You grew fat."

I choked at his sudden words and immediately drank a Pepsi, which helped a little. After calming down, I glared at him.

"That not nice... What do you want?"

I asked in a dark, gloomy voice. My impression of this man have gone into a negative. I do pray that his words were formed out of concern and not to insult my son.

"Awe, I did not mean to say that in a bad way, you know... I mean, you are getting fatter, which means you're doing well. Sorry, mate... I don't know what to say since I was told to check on you by my brother."

Hearing his words made me frown eve more. I stared at him and judge him. Even though his words were not that bad, but his tone makes it not believable. He definitely insult my son.