Chapter - 41 Sinful (3)

Chapter - 41 Sinful (3):

"Are you sure you don't want to visit the office?"

Del asked Philippines, who is busy eating and looking at his phone.

"If he doesn't want to, don't force him."

Martial said as he reads the news paper in his hands muttering something.

Del, "But he needs to do something. As a Country Master, he needs to do his daily duties, even just attending a meeting once a day... The citizens are already complaining and started to question Philip's capabilities.. if we don't act, or Philip won't act, something might happen and we cannot let that happen!"

Del pointed out and slammed both of his hands on the table. Irritation clearly visible on his face.

Philippines on the other hand, remained quiet as he scroll on his phone, reading updates from USA. He did not care. He was wrong to accept the job anyway.. It was too much for him, and he discovered many things that he didn't want to know. It messed him up as a living man..

He doesn't want to continue...

"What do you think, Phil?"

Martial asked as he hands over the news paper that he read to a male servant. He then looked at the youth in his side.

Philippines, "..."

Martial, "... I'll handle it for him."

Martial sighed and said as he stood up and left the table, heading towards the door.

Del protested, "Are you an stupid? If you do that, the humans would think that you're just using Philip as a decoy to rule again and do whatever you want! Those humans will be enrage about it, even if it's not true!"

Del hurriedly chase after his younger brother, protesting and complaining, leaving Philippines on the room on his own.

Philippines, "..."

He remained quiet as he scrolled the phone over and over again, as if he is expecting something to pop up. The four human servants too, remained quiet as they watch their master do whatever he is doing.

As long they don't do anything that will make their master angry, then they will be okay..

Stay quiet... Stay quiet...

Master Philippines never liked noise. He dislike it.. he will be mad and throw things at them..

'How quiet.. it's lonely..' Philippines thought..

"I like it.. "

He whispered to himself and only to him alone. That little voice Philip released from his lips made the four servants' face turn pale and started to pray.

"Ella.. "

Phil called out with a calm voice..

The female servant started to tremble as she heard her name. She gulped and carefully approached her master.

"Master.. "

Her voice trembled as she called the title of the man right in front of her, whose eyes is still glued on the screen of his phone.

"Ready my bath."

He said in a calm yet stern tone. Ella, the servant, nodded and carefully left and told the other servants. She released a quiet but relief sigh.