Chapter - 31 Maroon

Chapter - 31 Maroon:

"Phil? Bunso? Where are you?"

Martial slowly and carefully entered his supposed younger brother's bedroom. Even though he has moved on from the fact that the current Phil he is living with is not exactly his brother, At least he felt a bit more comfortable around him now than before.

In the past, he would often feel intimidated every time 'Philippines' was near him. It must be because he is the current Master or leader of their land. It must be for that reason that he felt very little under his own little brother's eyes.

He also had an argument with his brother before, but once Philippines said enough, the chaos would stop. Once could say he is controlled by that lad's words. He doesn't know if Del felt the same, as he is a bit closer to their brother and he has never seen Del and Philip argue before.

His little brother must be suppressing him because of what happened that time. He cannot believe that his own remaining family, his brothers, actually believed that yellow bitch over him.

But now, ever since He found out that his younger brother has a DID He felt confusion, concern, and relief at the same time. It only meant there was a chance that he could spend time with his younger brother without feeling small. Without feeling intimidated at all.

But he is still worried. He still wants his old, and real younger brother back. And now.. He wanted to talk to Phil. If there's anyway to talk to the REAL Phil, Besides.. Del has been acting strangely. It's not outrageous or anything, but.. he still acts weird. And Martial can't even help but get suspicious and weirded out...

Now he is even more desperate to know when and how can he talk to his real younger brother again. His worries gets even more and more worse by the days he hasn't talk to his real brother..

Martial looked around and found no sign of Phil. His brows bent in confusion. Where could that kid be? He was so weird earlier too. As if he got his soul sucked up and was left plain dull.

He still remembers that when he tried to engage in conversation with Phil earlier at the dinner, Phil ignored him and kept muttering something. Which concerned him.

He then noticed something in the bathroom and checked it. He finally understood why.

Remembering his REAL brother's hobby, he immediately went down and jogged towards the secret library he had built for him. Afterwards, he saw a familiar figure sleeping in the chair with mesmerizing snores.

Martial approached the sleeping figure, and there he was. His younger brother. The current Philippines does not know about this, and they never gave a clue about this place, so it must be his REAL brother.

Martial couldn't help but smile at the sight as he felt a familial presence and closeness toward the figure. He then gathered up his strength and carried his younger brother carefully back to the bedroom. Not minding what his brother read about. It's not his business.

He then tucked him up neatly and gave his younger brother a peck on the head before leaving the room. As the door closed shut, Philippines slowly opened his eyes and rose from the bed.

Philippines touched his forehead, and a faint glint in his eyes. He always felt his kuya (Older brother) distance himself from him, and this small gesture felt really good and brought him peace in his chest.

Philippines shook his head, stood up, and locked the door of his bedroom. This time, to make sure no intruders comes in. He went back into the secret library and started to neatly rearrange every book his father used.