Chapter - 6 Hierarchy (3)

Chapter - 6 Hierarchy (3):

"We are here, Philip..."

Martial said as he stopped his car in the dark parking lot. I gave him a warm smile and opened the door.

"I'm not sure why you want to meet these kind of people..."

I sighed and simply nodded in response to his words. I don't want to give out too much information. All I have to do now is to meet them and make them work for me.

"Be careful.. Philip.. even if we are Masters and lived longer than humans, we can still be hurt and die.."

"I'm not here to kill them or get killed.."

"They are capable in doing that to you though."

Martial whispered, clearly pissed. I chuckled and left the car.

I entered the building where the secretive group and I is supposed to meet and when I opened the door, two humans appeared.

"Master Philippines! It really is you! It's an honor to meet a Country Master!"

"I believed you have met more."

I told him as I turned away from his outstretched hand. He smiled and withdrew his hand after noticing it. I cast a curious glance at the young man standing behind him.

"Ah! This boy is Eoren. He is young but definitely useful. He have done a lot of stuff. As you can see, he is my nephew. My only family left."

Eoren,"..."

Philippines (KKK), "..."

"And as for what you have said Country Master sir... Yes I did have met a lot of Masters.. but only City ones.. I didn't even get to meet our beloved City Master Manila, who is currently the Capital of our homeland. Meeting the Master of the Nation is definitely beyond what I imagine for me to happen. "

The Assassin stated. I nodded so I could drop the bomb and make the proposal.

"So what do you require for you to meet us..? A blood stained people I doubt you want around you."

"I want someone dead."

The words that came out of my mouth stunned the man in front of me. Even the young man behind him looked at me with wide eyes. It appeared that the idea of my son wanting someone dead was not in their heads. Let's just get this done.

"I'm sure you can do that."

"Oh.. and who they might be? Is it a business man, a drug lord or perhaps a Politician?"

He asked me with brows raising up. I chuckled and shook my head.

"A Master. As powerful as a City Master."

I said to him and his faced turned dark. The face who was full of smiles and flattery have become dark and cold. His eyes turned sharp and Mine did too.

"A Master as high as a City one? You want a Master dead? Are you trying to start a war? Because I'm sure you won't kill off your own City Masters.."

"I'm not. This certain fellow offended me and challenged me. If it were for his position as a teacher, he would have been executed. But don't worry, the job is not that hard."

The man tilted his head, his unwavering expression is still there.

"Master Philippines, what do you mean exactly?"

"He is in his deathbed."

I said and the man sighed in relief.

"If so, you can just let him die on his own.."