Chapter - 10 The Man in Red

Chapter - 10 The Man in Red:

[Is that so? I will check up on it. You go get some rest, China.]

NATO whispered behind the connection. I chuckled and ended that call. I then made a call to a couple of friends to make a little bit of traffic on the hallways and stairs.

[It's done. Barely anyone could pass through fast. I paid the partial of my debt. Now leave me alone.]

"Sure, India. Eat well."

[Fuck yo-]

Now that is done, they well get slowed down. Seeing them scramble up the stairs... Are they making their way to the rooftop? Russia stated that he will meet with someone important during lunchtime. Was Philip the one he will meet? I'm curious as to what they're up to.

I smirked as I walked passed by the three figures who couldn't properly passed by the crowed.

I headed towards the highest floor and opened the door.

Russia, "Philip-! China..?"

China, "Oh my! So it is true you are meeting with him in secret! Again."

I chuckled as I examined the surroundings. The place is cleaned and well kept. Is Russia trying to woo that man again? After what happened? I clearly underestimated Russia's obsession.

"Why are you here? You are not supposed to be in here. Didn't I tell you not to come here?"

"At what right? By King's right or something? We're both King Holders so I don't think you can order me around."

"You! "

I walked towards him, waving my hand. He appeared displeased. I have to tell him what occurred earlier, as much as I want to tease him more.

"Russia, I came to tell you a little of a concern right now. Don't be a brat and listen. Romance can wait."

I said to him and he grumbled. I chuckled as I fish out my phone and show him the pictures of the men I caught earlier.

"This is...?"

"The campus has been infiltrated by those people. "

"People..? Wait.. what?! "

He said, shocked and horror appears in his face. I nodded to confirm it.

"Then this is dangerous.. how in the world did they got in? The campus is filled with high tech security system and this place is filled with Masters! How did they.. "

"That's the thing. The fact that these Humans managed to get in and dwell inside the school is alarming. What's more, barely anyone knew they were humans. I barely even know. I only captured them for suspicious behavior, but I have never thought they were humans. "

I explained with both of my hands up in the air. I sighed in defeat.

"They are getting clever. We need to execute a plan to stop them in getting in again. Trouble comes when humans' greed are in control."

Russia,"..."

*****

"Russia! I've arrived!"

I enthusiastically opened the roof entrance and was surprised to see someone with Russia. The man in red raised his head and grinned at me. His sharp eyes made me shudder. He seemed familiar; had I seen him before?

Russia became pale as soon as he spotted where I was staring. He stared at me, worried.

"Oh, Phil! This is-"