Chapter - 21 Audition (3)

Chapter - 21 Audition (3):

As time passes, four students managed to pass the audition, 6 remaining, waiting to show off their singing skills. Now it's that guy's turn. Laos is his name, right? He looked confident enough with his soft, innocent-like eyes. Shining with unique purple colors swirling in his pupils. His smile looks simple, yet it looks like he will take some burden off your shoulders. His expression.. It's perfect to steal someone's heart.

He stood up with confidence in front of the four judges. One is a man with a mustache. One looks like a businessman. The other one is a woman who looks young and pretty. And the last, the one who made the students from earlier feel fear and nervousness, The woman who looks like she's in her 40s, with a glass that says she has the final word

But for Laos, he didn't show any disturbance or discomfort. It only showed he have done this more than twice. He might even know her or one of the judges.

"You may start."

The judge with a mustache commanded. Laos nodded and the music started playing. It was soft and nostalgic. Fit for his face. What else would it be? If you have a look of an angel, wouldn't it be better that you have an aura of angel instead is something else? Laos knows this. His Teacher Manager, Darlial, knows this. And they are taking advantage of it.

I watched behind the glass, even though I can only hear it low volume, I can still hear his voice. It was smooth.. He sings like it was nothing to him, something he had done for thousands of times. He must have worked hard on this to be this confident.

Laos finished his song with a soft lonely tune, and everyone clapped. Including me and my Teacher Manager, Annwn. Even though, we don't want to, it would be too rude. And I don't want to tarnish our reputation for that. Every little move is a big deal. That's what I learned from here. But with honesty, he is a very good singer, and without a doubt, will pass this audition with no worries. He deserves the attention he is getting.

My son, Philippines, who let me borrowed his body. Experience high ground of success and fortune in this special school. Where countries, Cities, Islands and many more who leads the world and continue the cycle for the other creatures, Humans, Animals, and many more. My son had it all. Till something went wrong...

I heard many stories from many people of how it all went down for my son..

The judges started commenting about Laos performance, The three of them gave him a positive words and gave him scores that is high enough to declare him passed. However, the woman in her 40s, commented differently.

"Your face is a waste if the thing only you can give out is smiling. Your voice is nice but I hate your expression. Give more Emotions. Embrace your song. "

And she gave a 70 points for Laos, which caught us all surprised. Laos looked so troubled and nodded, thanking the woman for her honesty.

Out of his scores, 100, 100, and 96... 70... That looks like a stab right in the guts. If it was 80 it's understandable. But it was 70.. Ow.. But still, his over all score says he still passed.

Now it's 5 students who passed. Laos and Darlial walked pass us. Laos only waved and smiled. Darlial gave us a victory smile with a snark. I watched them left the room without saying anything. I glanced at Annwn who looks like she's in a state of distress. My softened at the sight and gave her a pat in the shoulder.

Kati, "Teacher.. It will be alright. I will pass."

I spoke, trying to calm her down. She must have felt extreme pressure after meeting someone she really hate. Understandable. Annwn gave me a small smile.