Chapter - 5 Hierarchy (2)

Chapter - 5 Hierarchy (2):

"Are you all right? You look so offended."

I snapped back into reality, realizing Malaysia was staring at me with puzzled eyes. I forced a smile to mask the pain in my chest.

"Hahaha... I'm fine... "

"Class is about to begin; let's get back!"

I nodded, and we both stood up and took our bags. We said our goodbyes to the librarian and ran out of the library. Then we heard a yelling voice.

"You two, stop right there!"

When Malaysia and I turned around, we saw six male students. The man in the blue jacket appears to be the leader; he exudes confidence. When I looked at Malaysia, I saw an empty stare from him that quickly turned into concern... What the..?

"Malay you-"

The leader interrupted me with a loud laugh.

"This can't be happening! The sore loser and the Muslim shit are hanging out? Holy shit, this is big news!"

He and the others both laughed out loud. My brow furrowed in response to his words. Malaysia is a Muslim, and they called him a Muslim shit, so does that mean I'm the sore loser? I was enraged and wanted to say something, but he cut me off again.

"Ah, that damn useless guy, I did everything I could to get him to harass this terrorist, but he got kicked out of school. Talk about how trash is still trash. Useless."

Are they referring to Cricion? The one who attacked Malaysia?

"What exactly do you want?"

I raised my voice just enough to get their attention. Malaysia looked at me, concerned, but remained silent.

"What? What do I want? Oh, speaking of that, why the fuck are you in my territory? No one is allowed in here; you basically trespassed on my territory, which is considered a threat to me, a Rank Earl Holder."

He stated proudly that the guys were cheering for him and supporting every word and action he took.

Malaysia and he have the same rank, so why is Malaysia doing nothing? Like the fight he had with Cricion, a lower rank than his. Is there a rank gap that I'm unaware of? I should take it slowly until I learn more about this school.

Malaysia, "It wasn't done on purpose-"

Malaysia was cut off by the guy.

"It wasn't on purpose, my ass! I had to beat the shit out of you to make sure you learned your lesson!"

He began walking towards Malaysia and Malaysia just stood there doing nothing. Why is he not doing anything? He's going to get hurt! Shit!

I took a step in front of them.

"What?"

He looked at me with displeasure.

"Are you Mr. United Nations?"

When I asked him, he laughed and looked at me.

"Hahaha! This guy is stupid! Did he get hit on the head with a stone or something?"

I sighed and smiled at his words before speaking up again.

"If not, are you related to him in any way?"

Except for me and Malaysia, everyone began to laugh.

"Wtf? Haha! No! Dumb bitch-"

"Then it's not your territory."