Chapter - 15 Treasure (3)

Chapter - 15 Treasure (3):

I stood beside the bed where my younger brother sleeps. His face, his soft snoring and his small and thin figure..

"There's something wrong.."

I whispered to myself.

I have seen thing that others believed to be not real. I have touch and eat things that some condemned.

I know what I know..

"Del!"

I turned and saw Martial who looked liked a mess. I pray he didn't run over some pedestrians while he was rushing towards here..

"The hell happened? Why did you say he puked out blood?!"

He demanded. I forced out a smile and sighed.

How can I explain when I am confused too. But I already have an idea. If I tell my younger brother, he will think I am crazy..

"I don't know... I just told you what I was told. Right now they are running tests on him. We will get to know soon.. so how about you sit down and calm yourself. You didn't hit anyone with your car right?"

I asked him, trying to lighten up the mood of this room.

Martial sighed and shook his head. Another burden released.

Martial, "I probably broke a lot of traffic rules though.."

Del, " We can solve that easily. Now, why don't I go get some drinks for us while we wait. Stay here."

I told him and he nodded. I walked towards the door and opened it.but before I could leave, I stared at the unconscious body on the bed.

Del,"... "

I know..

I might sound like a crazy man..

But I know what I know...

.
.
.

*KSSSHHH..*

The can opened and I immediately drank what's inside of it. My throat felt refreshed but my mind is still going wild.

"Hays..."

I can't take it.. I should ask that man's help. He might be a crazy man for science and fiction.. but he is trustworthy. I could make a good deal with him..

I looked around and texted that doctor. I gulped when I sent the long message.

*PING!*

I flinched when the phone notification got triggered. When I checked it, it was a reply from that man. I opened my messenger and read his reply. I bit my inner cheek at his words.

He could be right but.. shouldn't I athleast try it out? Who knows..

I texted him again and this time, I managed to convince him. We immediately scheduled my brother's appointment and I slowly walked back to the room where my two younger brothers are waiting.

Martial, "What took you so long? Did you flirt around again? While our brother not even awake? Do you have any shame, Del? "

Martial greeted me with an annoying look. I rose a brow at his accusations and I sighed, pissed at his attitude.

When Martial is stressed, he became rude and mean guy. Although, I can excuse his attitude, I really have no time to be understanding right now.

"I went around looking for the doctor. I had time and you are here so I did it. Just because I'm a playboy, doesn't mean I don't know what is the right time and the right place. Calm your balls, will you?"