Chapter - 12 The Man in Red (3)

Chapter - 12 The Man in Red (3):

"You seem to be doing quite well."

When I looked up from my seat, I noticed Malaysia smiling at me. My lips purse and I confidently tell him...

"I believe today will be a nice day."

"Really? What gives you the impression that it will?"

"Guts, I suppose."

"I see... But you looked tired... Did something happen?"

He inquired as he sat down near me. That seat is Israel's, but he left earlier and hasn't returned.

"Nothing really. I kind of found something that troubled me too much, and in the end I slept a little. How about yours? Did your states rub you the wrong way this time? You looked tired.."

When I asked him, he quietly chuckled. He groaned, shaking his head.

"The same as always... they won't give me my position until I graduate here."

"They're willing to wait for more or less than three decades, huh?"

"Yeah, they weren't always like this, but I guess they still believe I'm too young... When I'm not.."

He groaned and said. I could only manage a little giggle until we heard a brawl breaking out outside our classroom.

"It's early in the morning, and some people already have a boiling testosterone."

Malaysia reacted. I stood up, chuckling at his remarks. Malaysia raised an eyebrow. When I saw his reaction, I smiled and extended my hand.

"Let's take a walk around the school; it's quite noisy here."

I whispered to him, and he nodded. I felt his warm fingers take my hand. His hands were rough, and you could tell he had a tough childhood. My son is much the opposite. It wasn't completely soft and undisturbed, but it still appeared spoiled. Hands that never worked a day in their life..

Malaysia and I exited the room silently. And we began to walk and converse with each other. Things appeared to be going really nice.

People are still whispering and insulting me, like they always do. This people are still aiming at me despite the fact that I have stayed low and out of the controversy lately. Something must be up for them to focus their attention on me and make me their target of ridicule.

"Don't mind them; they have no idea what you've been through."

That is the point. They have no idea what my son has gone through. If I had known, I would have kicked their asses to teach them a lesson. But I too, is clueless of how horrible my son's life is. So I had to observe first to get the entire picture. By then, maybe I could make my move...

"Yeah... It's nothing new for me to be surprised and concerned of."

I explained to him. Malaysia gave me a worried glance.

I remained silent as I considered what to do with the information I had learned. Concerning America and my son.

"It's Spain.."

When I heard Malaysia's words, I flinched. I looked up and around to see Spain in the ground, just a few meters away from us. I grimaced at what I was witnessing.

"Why is he kneeling?"

I enquired. Malaysia was unable to answer and simply shrugged.

"He must be regretting what he did to you; other than that, I'm not sure."